GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 805mk7gti

1. 8

M4 vs Dbv2 Audi vs Vette

How goes the battle Twist? Hope you're doing ok
  2. 8

DSG DMF Failure and Replacement

I believe it was around $1100-1200. But make sure you get the same ID number as your original DSG. I want to say mine was a RHN.
  3. 8

I'm not sure exactly what my issue was to be honest. It was easier and cheaper than trying to diagnose a faulty mechatronic to just buy the junkyard DSG and replace DMF.
  4. 8

This was something I posted a couple years ago on the Mk7 FB group. I ended up buying a junkyard DSG with like 100 miles on it. Then when the shop pulled the DSG out to swap in new DSG he said my DMF had way more play then normal. So I replaced that as well. DSG has been fine ever since. So...
  5. 8

GTI S EQT XL vs 2020 tuned Supra

It's not Frank Nero is it? The dude that got beat up by a girl 😂?
  6. 8

GTI S EQT XL vs 2020 tuned Supra

FYI, new supra is single turbo inline 6.
  7. 8

Help! Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno Result.

I'm in southern California
  8. 8

Help! Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno Result.

I have a Eurodyne cable I'd sell for $100
  9. 8

Hoon's DIYish Engine Build Thread

So sorry to hear Hoon, sending positive energy to you and your family.
  10. 8

Tapping

Has anyone else that's done the Cerma treatment noticed there oil gets up to temperature much faster? Mine will get to 200 just idling in my driveway within a few minutes now.
  11. 8

Chemical Valve Cleaning

Fortunately on the mk7 the injectors don't come out when you remove the intake manifold.
  12. 8

New Burger Motorsport Billet Exhaust tips for GTI - 3.95"

These were the ones I've found. They still slip on, not sure if you were looking for a different style.
  13. 8

Mystery GTI sport mods

If it goes over 124mph it's tuned.
  14. 8

My experience with PI and carbon build up

So my car may be a one off, but figured I'd share none the less. I installed PI at around 79k miles I believe. Since I removed the intake manifold for PI, I opted to walnut blast my intake valves. You can see what they looked like here...