GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The WAY OFF TOPIC thread

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Pssshhh, walk it off.

Honestly tho don't race when you're not up to par. I was throwing up between motos and ending up taking a ambulance ride and a painful six months off work. Your focus is half the battle, and your heads not in the race when you're sick

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Pssshhh, walk it off.

Honestly tho don't race when you're not up to par. I was throwing up between motos and ending up taking a ambulance ride and a painful six months off work. Your focus is half the battle, and your heads not in the race when you're sick

The next race round isn’t for a couple weeks I’m being a baby. Also that sucks... worst that ever happened to me is bad dehydration over night and woke up puking the next morning. I got some special anti nausea pill that dissolves under your tongue from the on-site medical and with Gatorade I was okay after a couple hours. Plus motocross is even more physical than road racing. Although I wouldn’t want to do either with food poisoning.. lol. I remember one day last year at Thunderhill I lost 7 lbs of water just at a trackday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Yeah I thought about that after I mentioned the Miata. My gf and I sat in one at the nearby Toyota dealership a few months ago, and I felt juuuust a little cramped in there.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, everyone. We'll see when we can test drive some cars and figure out which she likes. Still hoping she goes for a golf or gti since I learned a lot about them through these forums already.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

But it's for her, so cramped for you isn't a factor really. Ive had chicks I dated buy Volkswagens due to me liking them ha, go figure now I'm married and my wife doesn't like them (so she claims, she's driven all six I've owned in our time together)

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
But it's for her, so cramped for you isn't a factor really. Ive had chicks I dated buy Volkswagens due to me liking them ha, go figure now I'm married and my wife doesn't like them (so she claims, she's driven all six I've owned in our time together)
B-but.... I'm gonna end up driving it at times too lol

She doesn't drive much to go to work (she's at ~5k miles since October 2015), so we actually use her car on many weekends with me driving just to let the car leave our parking lot more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
How about a....yeah other than a Volkswagen I can't think of anything small/quick/fun for under 25k

She could get a Shelby Cobra 427 kit car lol

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Mazda RX7

Her mom and I love the look of the FD3S lol. That infamous oil consumption and apex seal tho

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Hmm yeah KBB is showing 4,500 for the mileage in Very Good for his zip code. Must be the mileage difference. I wouldn’t rate his as VG, the paint on the hood is both faded and peeling though. Probably not the car for me. He’s going to want more for mods which really don’t add value

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Can’t be worse than a 944 timing belt ...

No I got a pair of H7 OSRAM night breakers. OSRAM is OEM and they’re made in Germany so can’t be too bad. Should be a lot brighter too. I think I paid $17 on Amazon. Cheapppp. Funny how it won’t let me add a review on urotuning.

I have the deAutoKey DRL which I think are H13 H15? Either way they are a whiter light but brighter or anything. $40 too..