Gotta love Cali stealerships. ?

Attachments

• 8241BD07-CB54-45CB-9525-D8309DFC0FD3.jpeg
    8241BD07-CB54-45CB-9525-D8309DFC0FD3.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 416

Dark Violet R

Ready to race!
Oh Hi from Mississauga!

I missed out on the open center console, i still need to rig mine up to open. What they change about the seats on the refresh?

Hi there,
The seats now have perforated centers on both the bottoms and backs. They have a grey piping outfling the bottoms and back of the seats. Only a cosmetic feature but the perforated centers that support your back seem to be more forgiving and much more comfortable on your back. My 17 R seats were much firmer in my opinion ... not a bad thing but I prefer the new ones. Let me know if there are any good VW DUB get together this spring

Fall

Picked up mine this week, Blue. 10/17 manufacture date.

For those in the Bay Area - Got mine at Hansel Auto group in Santa Rosa for MSRP, but still the usual dealer shenanigans.

I also had a few quotes at sticker from Modesto VW (Central Valley) and San Juan Capistrano dealer. I'd definitely recommend the SJC dudes if you're up for a drive. The Modesto folks were also super helpful.

You can get it at (or under) sticker in Cali, don't take the dealer bullshit for truth.

ps. first post, super fun car, been eyeballing it for a year now. Happy to join the club!

funks

Ready to race!
Picked up mine this week, Blue. 10/17 manufacture date.

For those in the Bay Area - Got mine at Hansel Auto group in Santa Rosa for MSRP, but still the usual dealer shenanigans.

I also had a few quotes at sticker from Modesto VW (Central Valley) and San Juan Capistrano dealer. I'd definitely recommend the SJC dudes if you're up for a drive. The Modesto folks were also super helpful.

You can get it at (or under) sticker in Cali, don't take the dealer bullshit for truth.

ps. first post, super fun car, been eyeballing it for a year now. Happy to join the club!

Picked mine up from VW in Roseville,CA (Derek) - Indium Gray / DSG.

Paid MSRP for it.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Hi there,
The seats now have perforated centers on both the bottoms and backs. They have a grey piping outfling the bottoms and back of the seats. Only a cosmetic feature but the perforated centers that support your back seem to be more forgiving and much more comfortable on your back. My 17 R seats were much firmer in my opinion ... not a bad thing but I prefer the new ones. Let me know if there are any good VW DUB get together this spring
There are definitely many. If you are on facebook, most of the meet ups that I'm aware of get organized by 'Club Wolfsburg' people. They do one in Mississauga almost weekly, and another in Vaughan pretty often. I've been to one but they are a lot more fun in warm weather. I'll pop back in if i hear anything. I'd like to find someone with an OBDELEVEN or VCDS and invite them out, they can make a couple bucks and be the most popular person there, in my case mainly because I need want things coded too. Who knows, maybe I'll buy one myself.

Looking forward to meeting some VW people locally.

Dark Violet R

Ready to race!
There are definitely many. If you are on facebook, most of the meet ups that I'm aware of get organized by 'Club Wolfsburg' people. They do one in Mississauga almost weekly, and another in Vaughan pretty often. I've been to one but they are a lot more fun in warm weather. I'll pop back in if i hear anything. I'd like to find someone with an OBDELEVEN or VCDS and invite them out, they can make a couple bucks and be the most popular person there, in my case mainly because I need want things coded too. Who knows, maybe I'll buy one myself.

Looking forward to meeting some VW people locally.

Me too, keep me posted.

Akbjr

I got one a little under msrp Thursday. Grey manual trans. Thanks Kansas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supercup

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up my deep black pearl R yesterday at Capo VW in San Juan Capistrano - MSRP - they were great to deal with since I put $500 refundable deposit down last September. Purchase was quick and easy.

Mine had mfg date of 2/18 - the 5 cars they got in last week were all 2017 builds. One interesting thing we found is the center console lid is fully operational on my car - we looked at another one they had on showroom floor which was 17 build - does not open. Apparently for newer 18 builds the center console is now able to be used like ROW cars.

Lease option - I drive a lot of miles but was interested in the VW lease - 36 month lease - 62% residual - if you buy miles up front the are $0.12 per mile - mid point in lease - $0.15 per mile and at end $0.20 per mile - what was interesting was residual did not change, even with high mileage lease (24,000 miles per year in my case). Unfortunately VW has .00369 money factor - which equates to an 8.8565 interest rate, which is high - but the 62% residual made it pretty interesting in spite of the high rate.

Car had 4 miles on when we took test drive. Very nice - will be a great daily driver.

Dark Violet R

Ready to race!
Picked up my deep black pearl R yesterday at Capo VW in San Juan Capistrano - MSRP - they were great to deal with since I put $500 refundable deposit down last September. Purchase was quick and easy.

Mine had mfg date of 2/18 - the 5 cars they got in last week were all 2017 builds. One interesting thing we found is the center console lid is fully operational on my car - we looked at another one they had on showroom floor which was 17 build - does not open. Apparently for newer 18 builds the center console is now able to be used like ROW cars.

Lease option - I drive a lot of miles but was interested in the VW lease - 36 month lease - 62% residual - if you buy miles up front the are $0.12 per mile - mid point in lease - $0.15 per mile and at end $0.20 per mile - what was interesting was residual did not change, even with high mileage lease (24,000 miles per year in my case). Unfortunately VW has .00369 money factor - which equates to an 8.8565 interest rate, which is high - but the 62% residual made it pretty interesting in spite of the high rate.

Car had 4 miles on when we took test drive. Very nice - will be a great daily driver.

Nice colour for sure