GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 vs MK7, Stage 1 takes Stage 2

Venumous

Ready to race!
Mustang Dyno, enough said. Add at least 10%.

digilio86

Ready to race!
He gained 70whp from the IS38 over what he dyno'd on stock turbo. Hardly disappointing, Mustang dyno and pump fuel map.

Fair enough I was just expecting torque to be a good bit higher especially being that he is stacked. Call me a torque queen lol Still interested in the mod list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Making cars faster seems to be a guessing game often. For instance im within a week or 2 on getting my new 17 gti sport tuned. I live in portland, so lot of tuners.

Vag.... you got guys going from apr to giac running faster? I ran to Giac website. They state 260/305 hp tq on stage 1 plus. Not stated as whp, but im going to assume it is?
Apr stage 1 cars are making what 280 whp?
Idk depends on dang dyno. Ive seen your Giac rape some cars in your vids Vagtech, so theres proof your giac tunes run strong. Just trying to figure out which dam tune I should go with lol.
Also my 09 protune ms3 made 291whp on surgelines "mustang" awd dyno
Just a intake/dp/upgrade tmic. 17 psi
Been told by many that their dyno reads closer to a DJ. Shop owners can calibrate their dynos to read whatever. So not saying always the case, but might be fair to say that just because its a MD, its reading super low.

But yeah your car is running darn good VAG :)

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
I don't know about numbers but everyone who has switched has been faster and won races they lost before. If I can find my gopro cable I can get videos up to show some of them. I want the best software, I want to win races. If I thought there was a better option than GIAC I would have gone that route and I would not have become a dealer for them. I think they are the best for our platform. Now I can't say the same for their BMW stuff from what I have seen so far.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I don't know about numbers but everyone who has switched has been faster and won races they lost before. If I can find my gopro cable I can get videos up to show some of them. I want the best software, I want to win races. If I thought there was a better option than GIAC I would have gone that route and I would not have become a dealer for them. I think they are the best for our platform. Now I can't say the same for their BMW stuff from what I have seen so far.

VAG, can we run the IS38 race file with w/m and 91 pump?

Exhaustdd

Passed Driver's Ed

Seems like GIAC has that area under the curve figured out. I do remember a poster on here saying he went UNI then APR then GIAC and the tunes were slowest to fastest in that order. Again, if my experience was apples to apples, I'd be fine with it but because he had a stock DP and stage 1 tune its hard for me to get over it :(

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
Lol I'm doing the same thing just trying to figure out the cost for GIAC, I've sent Unitronic an email asking to cancel my (almost 8 week) Inter cooler order. I may just go APR though they offer a 10% military discount.

giac and apr dealer are basically same distance away...so im kinda torn between but eurodyne i can do at home....tempting as all hell trying to figure it out

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
I wonder if a etune or protune from with COBB ap rival GIAC?