GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Twintercooler Vs CTS FMIC

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Love all the logs. Keep them coming! They are awesome and thanks for taking the time to contribute all the data!!

Hexxum001

Ready to race!

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Looks great

Looks amazing....would love to actually see some numbers.....I prefer twincooler for looks, but IE seems like a much better solution overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Does it adversely effect the cooling or a/c? I am wanting to do the Forge or Water meth to eliminate heat soak.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Looks amazing....would love to actually see some numbers.....I prefer twincooler for looks, but IE seems like a much better solution overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a huge fan of seeing a FMIC behind a grille but the forge looks so janky IMO. The Nuespeed looks much cleaner - but I just can't seem to fall in love with the look on the Mk7s. I'm likely going to go stock replacement, but a unit from CTS makes me weary for some reason.

Getting veined onto the IE train. :rolleyes:

Swoope

Ready to race!
Does it adversely effect the cooling or a/c? I am wanting to do the Forge or Water meth to eliminate heat soak.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

no it does not. but i am in fla, what do i know. as to cooling. i have run this on both the sebring long and short course.. ~10 deg over ambient temps. this includes 107 deg track temp..

this thing rocks as a track day solution..

beers