Car(s)
All the MQBs
Golf R downpipe with second cat
Golf R midpipe with resonator
No muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armchair Racer

Go Kart Champion
So where does the exhaust end without any mufflers? Can't that melt stuff under the car?

Golf R downpipe with second cat
Golf R midpipe with resonator
No muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

pokgai

New to this thread! Installed a JB4 onto my 2017 GSW 4Motion DSG last week, but still had 87 in my tank. Once it was empty and I filled it with 91, I was finally able to enable Map 1! Took some 3rd gear logs in Map 4 and Map 1, and recorded a comparison video between stock and Map 1. Aside from the JB4, I have a modded stock airbox; otherwise the car is stock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6E2mnsfqys

I will probably do some Map 6 tweaking soon -- good thing I read through this whole thread so I (sort of) know what to do and what to look for! Also have an IS20 in my garage for later install..

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
New to this thread! Installed a JB4 onto my 2017 GSW 4Motion DSG last week, but still had 87 in my tank. Once it was empty and I filled it with 91, I was finally able to enable Map 1! Took some 3rd gear logs in Map 4 and Map 1, and recorded a comparison video between stock and Map 1. Aside from the JB4, I have a modded stock airbox; otherwise the car is stock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6E2mnsfqys

I will probably do some Map 6 tweaking soon -- good thing I read through this whole thread so I (sort of) know what to do and what to look for! Also have an IS20 in my garage for later install..

Good deal, you'll love the JB4 with whatever route you go with.

Steenbeek

Passed Driver's Ed
So the car runs great so far with the turbo installed, but I think it won't hit the desired boost without changing 6-cyl timing logging to 1.
Now it doesn't go past 20 psi and starts tapering after 4500 to around 15.

Steenbeek

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody know what fault code 3BEF means?
Otherwise I have to plug in my vcds tomorrow.

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

Steenbeek

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes it will flow it easily. If I was all yolo i'd do it but i'm not sure what the motor can hold power wise. And I need to find out if you can just swap GTi injectors without having to rewrite ecu. Rumor is ecu will recongnize and adjust it's self like when Gti guys swap R injectors

Anything on that?
I would also like to put GTI injectors in.

Steenbeek

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, change that to 1. Just be careful and keep an eye on AFR/trims if pushing it.
THX yes there is the problem. Would like to swap some bigger injectors. I think after 4500 I have to taper to 19/17/16/16/16 otherwise I have problems.

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk