GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Performance Software for 1.8 TSI Gen3 MQB

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Have You heard about some restrcions in 1.8 4x4? There is DQ250 but there is also flywheel other than 2.0. I heard that could be problem with vibrations. HAve You tested this car? I am wondering how it works ca 280-300 bhp with is20 or with bigger moment on stock turbo.

We were also concerned about flywheel vibrations, but we haven't experienced any of the sort with our development vehicles and our Clients also haven't reported any concerns, either.

I just leased a 2017 Golf TSI, I really want to get a tune for the car, but is your tune transferable to a different car when I need to turn the car in after the lease ends?

I'm sorry, you can not transfer the performance software to another vehicle.

Snoball

Passed Driver's Ed
Guess who has two thumbs and a new 2017 6spd Alltrack? Probably a lot of people, but me too!

I take it we are still anxiously waiting the ECU tune at the moment? Any ETA because even after the drive home I'm hoping for something more soon!

I may look into a JB1 in the meantime and either stack or sell when Uni releases theirs.

Please keep us posted!

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Guess who has two thumbs and a new 2017 6spd Alltrack? Probably a lot of people, but me too!

I take it we are still anxiously waiting the ECU tune at the moment? Any ETA because even after the drive home I'm hoping for something more soon!

I may look into a JB1 in the meantime and either stack or sell when Uni releases theirs.

Please keep us posted!

doooo iiiiittttt. also, congrats on the alltrack ^___^

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Please keep us posted!

Sweeeeeeet. You're probably one of the first. Just noticed today that Alltrack and Sportwagen 4 motion are available in manual finally. Didn't think they were out yet though.

sergemcgraw83

Passed Driver's Ed
How much stage1 91oct and the cable to tune it myself. 2016 golf 1.8t (in canadian $ please)

TankTopMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got stage 1 today with the Uniconnect cable. Extremely satisfied with the results. Can't seem to find enough excuses to go out for a drive haha.

Anyone in southern Ontario, Canada looking to get tuned: I would highly recommend Foreign Automotive​ in Kitchener. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Very accommodating and is the only Unitronic dealer available for Saturday appointments

See y'all at stage 2 ;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Just got stage 1 today with the Uniconnect cable. Extremely satisfied with the results. Can't seem to find enough excuses to go out for a drive haha.

Anyone in southern Ontario, Canada looking to get tuned: I would highly recommend Foreign Automotive​ in Kitchener. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Very accommodating and is the only Unitronic dealer available for Saturday appointments

See y'all at stage 2 ;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you're enjoying it :eek:

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion

See y'all at stage 2 ;)

Congrats. IS20 or bust;)