GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JLungo's 2015 GTI Build

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Ok so update from the past week
(I AM PISSED)
Took Jack Daniels a week to adjust the fuckin wastegate on my turbo. They are basically only acknowledging the overboost fault and not the implausible signal fault.
Put the next day i get another EPC light on a pull on the highway. Wastegate basically is stuck open and couldn't load up or accelerate so i had to pull over and restart. Then got another fault on a local road.
I am hoping they will do more than readjust the wastegate this time otherwise ill quickly take my business elsewhere.

Today we got the first amount of snow....and boy did my car take a beating. And fuck am i pissed. I am without a doubt getting a winter beater in the next week or two

Does Remus sell tips individually? Uuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Ok so update from the past week
(I AM PISSED)
Took Jack Daniels a week to adjust the fuckin wastegate on my turbo. They are basically only acknowledging the overboost fault and not the implausible signal fault.
Put the next day i get another EPC light on a pull on the highway. Wastegate basically is stuck open and couldn't load up or accelerate so i had to pull over and restart. Then got another fault on a local road.
I am hoping they will do more than readjust the wastegate this time otherwise ill quickly take my business elsewhere.

Today we got the first amount of snow....and boy did my car take a beating. And fuck am i pissed. I am without a doubt getting a winter beater in the next week or two

Does Remus sell tips individually? Uuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

Wow what the heck happened!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
This must have happened on the turnpike. Only time I was traveling over 25mph.
The highway was a bit sloshy but god dam i feel that tip broke too easily. Rly thinking overpriced if it cant handle a bit of weather.
The toe cap must have happened when the douche infront of me switched lanes and sprayed the slosh betweeb lanes all over me

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
This must have happened on the turnpike. Only time I was traveling over 25mph.
The highway was a bit sloshy but god dam i feel that tip broke too easily. Rly thinking overpriced if it cant handle a bit of weather.
The toe cap must have happened when the douche infront of me switched lanes and sprayed the slosh betweeb lanes all over me

Crazy man yeah for the price it should be better my awe is holding up great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Merry Christmas to all!
Hope you guys have a great time with family, friends, and MK7 ?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Merry Christmas to all!
Hope you guys have a great time with family, friends, and MK7 [emoji6]

And to you too sir!
Every time I see your name i immediately think Luongo. The goalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
:::::::STORY TIME::::::

This past thursday at the local MK7 meet a buddy with a Stage 2 R was bragging. He said he would smoke me and i said lets race. He followed me and kept insisting so we got on the highway, slowed down to 40mph on a straighaway and gunned it.

The start was a messed cuz he didnt roll down his tinted window so i didnt know if he was rdy but i beeped 3 times and i kinda just paused and didn't do much on the throttle and he didnt go anywhere either but then he shoots off so im fucked cuz i didnt think he was doing anything. But i kept with him, then reeled him and pulled so fuckin hard that i thought he pulled up and stopped/

I exited highway thinking he had pulled up and i had lost even though after the delayed start he never pulled on me. But then i look in the group chat for our group and he is telling everyone he lost and is absolutely stunned that he lost. So that verifies my pull as legitimate haha.

Story 2
Driving upstate to the mother in laws house i was packed up with the pup, presents, all my car parts and this bmw is speeding around. Must have been an 04 320 325 or something in that range. But anytime i saw him try to speed up i just calmy blew past him.
Then we got to some tight turns on this country highway and i tailed him on the turns and punched in on the straight off the turn and he never stood a chance. Poor BMW driver lmao

Last edited:

triharderken

Ready to race!
:::::::STORY TIME::::::

This past thursday at the local MK7 meet a buddy with a Stage 2 R was bragging. He said he would smoke me and i said lets race. He followed me and kept insisting so we got on the highway, slowed down to 40mph on a straighaway and gunned it.

The start was a messed cuz he didnt roll down his tinted window so i didnt know if he was rdy but i beeped 3 times and i kinda just paused and didn't do much on the throttle and he didnt go anywhere but then he shoots off so im fucked cuz i didnt think he was doing anything. But i kept with him and then reeled him and pulled so fuckin hard that i thought he pulled up.

I exited highway thinking he had pulled up and i had lost wven though afyer the delayed start he never pulled on me. But then i look in the group chat for our group and he is tell everyone he lost and is absolutely stunned that he lost. So that verifies my pull as legitimate haha.

Story 2
Driving upstate to the mother in laws house i was packed up with the pup, presents, all my car parts and this bmw is speeding around. Must have been an 04 320 325 or something in that range. But anytime i saw him try to speed up i just calmy blew past him.
Then we got to spme tight turns on this country highway and i tailed him on the turns and punched in on the straigh off the turn and he never stood a chance. Poor BMW driver lmao

Cool stories, bro [emoji57]
JK, merry Christmas Lungo!

Jlungo

Ready to race!

Jlungo

Ready to race!
So last night I guess my casual driving on the highway triggered speed racer in the bmw 550 i was passing. I take a look in my mirrow and he switched to riding my ass mode. So i dropped down to 4th gear let him whip around and floored it....tried twice and he never passed me until he went onto the shoulder and exited. Hahah LOSER

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Going to put a little plug in for the guys at Island Sport Works in Pt. Pleasant NJ.
They are a euro shop that goes above and beyond for their customers and perform top quality work from welding to tunes and everything in between. They did my clutch and differential perfectly.

But they have built a Turbo Muffler Delete with custom heat sinks built into the design. Better flow than then restricted stock piece.
So if you want a different product than the rest and something quality made, give them a call for pricing and pre-order, i already did. 732-341-3400 and ask for the Sales Manager Chris.
(Turbo inlet is on its way too)

Also if anyone in the NJ, NYC, Eastern PA area is looking for a new shop or a quality shop to have work done i would trust these guys over and over again.

Jlungo

Ready to race!
So are burned rotors a thing? Haha after pulling up to 135+ against that 550 i needed to apply the brakes with a bit of force and i could feel a huge amount of wobble, is that from the tires or hubs or brakes/rotor combos.
These were my rotors afterwards. Braking was a bit wobbly after but was back to normal once they cooled off.

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Happy New Year errrrrbody.

Car update:
Weekend didnt start well. I was getting an EPC light as I drove home and car wasnt loading/building boost. Got home, got sick, forgot all about it until Monday when i drove to work on 4cyl and no turbo.
Went to my dealer and they are holding up their end of the warranty on the turbo so they have my car now as the new is38 is on its way in. HAPPY DAY!
I was admittedly becoming skeptical about the dealer holding their end of the warranty but they came through gloriously and hopefully its all smooth sailings from here on out.