GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RCSummers MK7 Golf R

rcsummers

Ready to race!
Shoulda kept the Saab for a backup. Still got mine. :D

holy crap where did you find that!!!

haha sometimes I wish i kept it, but I sold it for a M3. So no complaints.

The R is my daily, but driving the M3 for a week while I do the install shouldn't be too bad, I just hate putting miles on it.

rcsummers

Ready to race!
PinAlloy Paddle Shifters came today...

Looking forward to installing them tonight.

Front

Back

Quality seems good, i like that they are machined out where the paddle stock paddle will fit, including space for the little grooves on the back of the stock paddles. The anodizing/powder-coating could be a little better, but its not horrible. For the price, I'd say is a great bang for the buck.

Overall: 4/5

Ill see if that can jump up to a 5/5 if it makes shifting via the paddles feel any better, once installed.

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Being that im a manual....inam more interested in the gauge hahah
Thats the p3 vidi gauge? How do you like it?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
P3 Vidi, and I love it. Best mod I've done to date.
Neat. R u tapped into the manifold or just plugged in electronically? Also do you get the track pack option with it?

rcsummers

Ready to race!
I love how OEM those gauges look. They honestly should come like that.

How are you liking the R so far? I have a few customers who have nothing but good things to say about theres.

Thanks,

Alex.

I love how OEM it looks, my SO, thought it came that way from the factory.....little does she know haha.

I love the R so far. Coming from the m3 to this, is great. im pretty luck that i have the best of both worlds between my daily (the R) and my weekend toy (m3)

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
PinAlloy Paddle Shifters came today...

Looking forward to installing them tonight.

Front

Back

Quality seems good, i like that they are machined out where the paddle stock paddle will fit, including space for the little grooves on the back of the stock paddles. The anodizing/powder-coating could be a little better, but its not horrible. For the price, I'd say is a great bang for the buck.

Overall: 4/5

Ill see if that can jump up to a 5/5 if it makes shifting via the paddles feel any better, once installed.

So how do they drive? Thoughts?

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Hey man. There is a local mk7 tri state meet happening tonight (Oct Thursday 27th) at Garden State Plaza in Paramus. We use the deck closest to the movie theater. Top deck. All to ourselves. 730 8pm is when ppl start showing. Then we all go down to zinburger and grab a drink or a bite. Some ppl bring their pro cameras but it's always a good time.