GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

pewpewpew

Any news on the soundaktor? Will it ever be possible with obdeleven. Can't wait to silence that!

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Any news on the soundaktor? Will it ever be possible with obdeleven. Can't wait to silence that!

Just cause you can't do it via OBDEleven yet doesn't mean you can't unplug it or find someone who has VCDS to turn it off for you. Or, if you want, you can set it to 25/50 instead of 50/100%. some people like that

Tone1

Ready to race!
Will the DRL as fogs still keep the regular DRLS on?

Right now if i leave lights in auto but have it pulled out for fogs it turns the headlights on no matter what.

Id like to have DRL and fogs on and auto headlights still come on only when dark.

If you do the commands I listed you'll have DRL + fog with the switch pressed in during light hours, and then you must pull the switch out when auto headlights come on to activate fogs. Pulling the switch out while it's light out will activate normal low beams + fogs, and leaving it in when it's dark out will deactivate fogs and activate normal low beams.

mkygod

Ready to race!
Just cause you can't do it via OBDEleven yet doesn't mean you can't unplug it or find someone who has VCDS to turn it off for you. Or, if you want, you can set it to 25/50 instead of 50/100%. some people like that

Are you saying that you can use the OBDEleven to adjust the volume of the Soundaktor?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Are you saying that you can use the OBDEleven to adjust the volume of the Soundaktor?

No, I'm saying you can use VCDS to adjust the volume of the Soundaktor, or turn it off entirely.

I'm ALSO saying that, in the interim until you can A) find someone with VCDS who can electronically adjust the volume and/or turn your Soundaktor off; or B) use OBDEleven to do the aforementioned, you can manually unplug the Soundaktor through a very simple few steps that require no special tools or anything.

Jdub2

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone figured out how to have the gauge lights on when the DRLs are on?

Jdub2

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you.

So I use obdeleven as cable then, but program through VCDS software?

You use the OBDeleven app, but the steps to make the changes are the same

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
I had posted earlier in this thread about shipping time for OBDEleven.
I saw a lot of 2 week to 2.5 to 3 weeks before it arrived.

I am approaching the 3 week mark, and had talked to Edvardas through pm, if there was any other way to track these.
His answer was that what he uses to ship is the best he can do.

He said it could take up to 5 weeks for delivery.
Due to his location and the cost to ship with any major shipping co.

Wanted to bring this to the attention of anyone thinking of buying one.
To me its not a deal breaker, he is offering a great product at a great low price for what it does.

Thanks for replying Edvardas.

renejko123

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anybody know coding for blinkers that they are 20%on for drl like on picture

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1457637093324.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457637093324.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,475