GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many MK7's have Coilovers installed?

renejko123

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed. It rides sooooo much better. Had airbags before. Now it doesn't sound like the car is going to break if I hit a bump. I still need to go up about 1cm. The ride is maybe 10%-20% stiffer than OEM, but since they retain the top perches front and rear I didn't get any added harshness. My only experience with the OEM setup was a test-drive, but I do remember it being a touch soft.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Photos ? What specs of rims and tires are you on?

deathjoker

Photos ? What specs of rims and tires are you on?

The wheels are 19x8.5/10 on 225/35/19 pirelli centauriato p1 (all for sale)

Umar977

Passed Driver's Ed

The wheels are 19x8.5/10 on 225/35/19 pirelli centauriato p1 (all for sale)

Loving that!! Got the same wheels as yours on mine just waiting got it booked in for lowering springs! Your rear ones are they staggered?

deathjoker

I have the only Vogtlands that are currently available in their catalog for a mk7. Non adjustable "sport".

Front is et42. Rears are et45. No rubbing but my wheel-wells are rolled flat.

Last edited:

elementalchain

When you maxed your coils, does the ride go bumpy even with dampening adjustment? I have BC Coils, and never tried to drive with maxed.
I would say no to the ride going bumpy, but i will say i maxed the coils the day i put them on before driving it. I have the dampening set to 5 below the max on the fronts and rears.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Getting HPA SHS Coil-overs installed next week.
Can't wait!

Of course, I'm doing Eurocode F/R swaybars, SuperPro front control arms, SuperPro F/R swaybar end links too :D