GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Renck

Ready to race!
Yes, the one i recieved had only 2, the middle one was missing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the confirmation. I was on the fence on ordering a set of auto folding mirrors due to that. But, it seems these Dyna Blick with the 3 pins should do the trick.

:D

bobyjane1234

Passed Driver's Ed

Last edited:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
I FIXED THE DAMN PASSENGER SIDE RATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!

2016 GTI S 3-door, I would hear the loudest and most annoying rattle between 1850-2550 rpm and especially so when I let off the throttle. What makes it more annoying is that those are the rpms which people are in 90% of the time when driving.

At first I thought it was from the B-pillar, but I couldn't pin point the source from anywhere inside the car on the passenger side. Even when I am in my driveway and giving the throttle.

I found the following video and performed the same operation on my MK7 and it worked!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVQu1JHra_s

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm looking forward to hear from you too on the number of pins at your Dyna Blink.

Yup my dynablink knock-offs have only two pins as well.

Bakili are yours genuine dynablinks or knock offs? Where did you get them from? Mine are called Optix from amazon.

Renck

Ready to race!

Bakili are yours genuine dynablinks or knock offs? Where did you get them from? Mine are called Optix from amazon.

Thanks for checking and responding back to my post. The heck, I'll pull the trigger on a set of electric folding mirrors (knowing my blinkers have the 3 pins required).

Thanks again!

Bakili

Ready to race!

Most likely knock offs as well. Paid £100 from ebay uk.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
did a spring conversion on my stock front struts to maximize camber adjustment. used steel collars, swift 2.5id barrels and a 2.5id upper perch.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Ordered my AWE Track Cat-back exhaust for the green goblin. Decided on diamond black tips. Think it will look good with the GFG paint.