Unor92

Passed Driver's Ed
Never been asked for coins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When im trying to do the rain sensor thing, i tells me to

Access control 2 - Regenschliessen_ein aus enable
Access control 2 - Regenschliessen_Art enable
Access control 2 - Menuesteurung Regenschliessen enable

also on ross tech vcds it tells me to enable the following sensors, Byte 0 Bit 1 and Byte 0 bit 2, where do i exactly do this on, ''This sets coding from 00A8DD to 06A8DD'' but i dont know which part to change when long coding. any clue?

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
When im trying to do the rain sensor thing, i tells me to

Access control 2 - Regenschliessen_ein aus enable
Access control 2 - Regenschliessen_Art enable
Access control 2 - Menuesteurung Regenschliessen enable

also on ross tech vcds it tells me to enable the following sensors, Byte 0 Bit 1 and Byte 0 bit 2, where do i exactly do this on, ''This sets coding from 00A8DD to 06A8DD'' but i dont know which part to change when long coding. any clue?

Go to "coding" and top left will show you which byte then select what corresponds.

Coredyn

Has anyone used this on a 16 golf? I am looking to get an OBDELEVEN or vcds but am concerned with issues relating to loss of features/options when changing settings. This seems to be related to MIB2 systems from what I have read.

vnl

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone used this on a 16 golf? I am looking to get an OBDELEVEN or vcds but am concerned with issues relating to loss of features/options when changing settings. This seems to be related to MIB2 systems from what I have read.

Can you elaborate on these issues or link to a thread? I just ordered one Sunday for my 2016 Golf. You've got me nervous now!

Coredyn

I was doing reading in some of the vcds posts. Some people were mentioning they lost features like the think blue screen when making changes.

ctandrews

How? I have pro and it still asks for coins. lol

I asked the manufacturer, here is what they said:

"Hi, PRO version unlock coding, adaptations, and other functions that is accessed via control unit. One click apps is using credits every time."

I haven't been able to find how to keep fogs on with brights, does anybody have a solution for that?

How about turning on the performance gauges in MIB II?

I did get the mirror to tilt in reverse, that's kind of a cool gimmick...

chrisreynolds19

Passed Driver's Ed
So i got my OBD11 yesterday now. Had a play around on it, one thing i did like was the refuel quantity. I havent managed to do much with it yet but one thing i would strongly recommend doing is setting the XDS up front to its medium or firm setting, the car corners so so much faster, the front tyres feel sticky now.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
So i got my OBD11 yesterday now. Had a play around on it, one thing i did like was the refuel quantity. I havent managed to do much with it yet but one thing i would strongly recommend doing is setting the XDS up front to its medium or firm setting, the car corners so so much faster, the front tyres feel sticky now.

Actually, on the highest setting, XDS makes the car slow down TOO much in turns. Medium is probably the best of both worlds. Mine's currently on the highest setting, looking forward to changing it to medium.

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Car(s)

Also received my OBD11 pro yesterday and was playing around only to realized the app is a prepaid function I found out later when I can't change back the setting on the "start up logo"

I just have to find it through adaptation.

I'm looking to do comfort window next for my mk7 GTI and b8.5 allroad