GOLFMKV

APR Stage II vs Audi S4 (fail)

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Wait...are you talking about racing or hookers?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I like racing hookers

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ilibbs

I would tend to agree since I find myself shaking my head and occasionally cursing at the various idiots on the road. I drive for a living (not Uber or Lyft)I’m originally from New York, and although New York has its share of bad drivers, for the most part they’re just very aggressive. In Florida you have people that merge onto the Turnpike doing 35 mph on a 70mph roadway. People texting and driving at every turn. People who signal left and then abruptly make a right turn from the left lane. Then you have my favorites. The people who wonder what the stalk on the left side of the steering wheel is for. No one seems to use their turn signal in the state of Florida. They should just make turn signals an option on new vehicle purchases, maybe package it in with the active safety package or something. Anyway, that’s my rant back on topic.

To a T this is my experience with FL drivers. I'm from New England originally, where we drive "assertively" but here the driving is just plain bonkers. I hate that I know I'm going to be in an accident eventually, and it won't be my fault. :mad:

tknj99

Ready to race!
To a T this is my experience with FL drivers. I'm from New England originally, where we drive "assertively" but here the driving is just plain bonkers. I hate that I know I'm going to be in an accident eventually, and it won't be my fault. :mad:

Lived in FL for 8 years and one thing that drove me nuts was commuting on I95 when your cruising at a good 60-70 and then traffic comes to an almost immediate halt for no good reason and then picks back up.. seen a van flip over and roll once and a girl driver ram another car another time