GOLFMKV

RCSummers MK7 Golf R

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Downpipe and tune ?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jlungo

Ready to race!
I want to sooo bad, but I need to keep my warranty around since this is my daily.
I feel ya. Jack Daniels VW just warrantied my is38 turbo haha. Them, Trend VW and Linden are helpful.

Maybe just jb4 for now haha

rcsummers

Ready to race!
I feel ya. Jack Daniels VW just warrantied my is38 turbo haha. Them, Trend VW and Linden are helpful.

Maybe just jb4 for now haha

I'm going in to Jack Daniels on Thurs for the 10,000 mile service. Who should I see?

Tell me more about how they warrantied your IS38.....maybe ill talk to them about APR stg. 1 while I'm there.

Jlungo

Ready to race!
I'm going in to Jack Daniels on Thurs for the 10,000 mile service. Who should I see?

Tell me more about how they warrantied your IS38.....maybe ill talk to them about APR stg. 1 while I'm there.

Ill be there Thursday morning as well haha. Picking up something i needed painted and an oil change.
I go to Frank Devita. He is the guy that runs their Motorsports Dept and they are an APR dealer. His desk is in the Audi portion of the building not the VW. I go to him for everything tune related to warranty related and only the shop forman touches my car. They know im tuned obviously so no one else messes anything up.
They warrantied it because i bought the part through them and they installed the is38 hardware and software. Theu advertise it so they have to stand by theor product. My is38 was looking faulty. We couldnt get it fixed so i got a new one under the 12k or 12 months VW parts warranty.

rcsummers

Ready to race!
Ill be there Thursday morning as well haha. Picking up something i needed painted and an oil change.
I go to Frank Devita. He is the guy that runs their Motorsports Dept and they are an APR dealer. His desk is in the Audi portion of the building not the VW. I go to him for everything tune related to warranty related and only the shop forman touches my car. They know im tuned obviously so no one else messes anything up.
They warrantied it because i bought the part through them and they installed the is38 hardware and software. Theu advertise it so they have to stand by theor product. My is38 was looking faulty. We couldnt get it fixed so i got a new one under the 12k or 12 months VW parts warranty.

wow, awesome. maybe ill talk to them about a tune while im there. Ill be there bright and early 8am. hopefully Ill see you there.

Jlungo

Ready to race!
wow, awesome. maybe ill talk to them about a tune while im there. Ill be there bright and early 8am. hopefully Ill see you there.

Hahah yea 8am. Ill be on the lookout for a nice R. Ill be sitting in the Audi waiting room btw. [emoji106]

rcsummers

Ready to race!
now that its warming up out, i'll actually be able to start installing things...

Got the wheels back from being refinished, had to mount them up....

euro tails will be going in within the month, and hopefully the air lift kit as well. Still looking at installer options, or if I want to do it myself. cant decide.

after that, have to do my xuji wrap, and get the hatch pop kit installed/coded.

Jlungo

Ready to race!
Dom from the tristate group had Tyler at island sport works do his air set up. I just got home from hin doing my coilovers

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

rcsummers

Ready to race!
Since I never update this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still have a few things to do.

- Euro Tails + Coding
- Rear Wiper Delete
- Full Detail (just bought an Orbital, and lots of products)
- 2 more goodies coming next week hopefully