GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Superchips Remap

Jamzo64

Briskodian
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia vRS
Hi

Has anyone tried the bluefin tdi 184 gtd on dyno for the result... thank you for the return
The following is RR data is from a run in a Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG (MY15) with a Superchips Bluefin map installed. The Skoda has exactly the same running gear as the Golf GTD so would expect similar results.

Jamzo64

Briskodian
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia vRS
Not the best results is that at the flywheel or wheels?
Not the best results?? .... these ARE the results and what I would expect to see from pretty much ANY reputable remap. A 10% increase in power over stock is realistic with a power curve that is smooth and progressive, what more would you want?

If you're looking for pie in the sky headline figures then look elsewhere and I'm sure you'll find it! :rolleyes:

It is very bad result ....
See above ....

Jamzo64

Briskodian
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia vRS
What about the Carbon remap figures people are quoting surely miles off the mark then?
I would guess so, one way to find out is to have a RR Day somewhere?

All these dyno runs are worthless without before figures to compare against- complete lottery.
Yup ..... although the dyno run I posted was on a RR Day where other vehicles posted figures pretty close to manufacturers published data.

sadsac

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone any idea on cost to transfer a bluefin off my mates car (BMW 123d) to mine? He's got the bluefin recently but is now getting a new car and won't need it. Sounds like he should take the map off then pass it to me, TIA

MarcA

Ready to race!
Anyone any idea on cost to transfer a bluefin off my mates car (BMW 123d) to mine? He's got the bluefin recently but is now getting a new car and won't need it. Sounds like he should take the map off then pass it to me, TIA

Bluefin reset fees mean it doesn't save much to transfer and anyway each make usually requires a different handset..
For about an extra 40 or 50 quid you can have a new one over a reset one