GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
It's interesting because I think you might be the first car they have done to finish with 12.5+ AFR just saying haha.

:)
That's very possible lol like I said earlier though if it was mid to high 11s and it ran smooth and powerful I would have been fine. But the whole point of custom tuning is to be exactly tuned to my car. So it's possible mine runs better with these settings compared to others lol idk. I just know this revision feels and looks great. I'm yet to see actual numbers though. I'm assuming I'll get a virtual dyno at the end, and then I'm going to get real dyno numbers after that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
That's very possible lol like I said earlier though if it was mid to high 11s and it ran smooth and powerful I would have been fine. But the whole point of custom tuning is to be exactly tuned to my car. So it's possible mine runs better with these settings compared to others lol idk. I just know this revision feels and looks great. I'm yet to see actual numbers though. I'm assuming I'll get a virtual dyno at the end, and then I'm going to get real dyno numbers after that.

I want to see your settings vs. one of there previous tunes with lower AFR. I have no doubt your current set up will destroy the old parameters!

Keep us updated I am very intrigued. Your tune looks very promising.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Stratified AP/tune pkg is sold out.

Oh well, i'm waiting a few weeks to install the IS38 anyway.

We put a limit on how may tunes we’ll do at a single time. This is to prevent us from rushing just to get tunes out and also so we can keep our customers seeing regular revisions. We won’t sacrifice on quality just to get more tunes done.
Check back daily as it may open up.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie

Glad you’re enjoying the tune. Always nice to see customers appreciate the work.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
We put a limit on how may tunes we’ll do at a single time. This is to prevent us from rushing just to get tunes out and also so we can keep our customers seeing regular revisions. We won’t sacrifice on quality just to get more tunes done.
Check back daily as it may open up.
Can I buy one when it becomes available, but wait until temps are a little warmer before tuning?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I want to see your settings vs. one of there previous tunes with lower AFR. I have no doubt your current set up will destroy the old parameters!

Keep us updated I am very intrigued. Your tune looks very promising.
What exactly do you want? An old log compared to a current one?

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Can I buy one when it becomes available, but wait until temps are a little warmer before tuning?

We add availability to purchase tunes every couple days as we finish up current tunes for customers. Sometimes we sell out again fairly quickly.
How long are you looking to wait to tune after buying? Our ability to tune you won't be affected by the weather unless you can't do a 3rd or 4th gear pull without your tires spinning.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
We add availability to purchase tunes every couple days as we finish up current tunes for customers. Sometimes we sell out again fairly quickly.
How long are you looking to wait to tune after buying? Our ability to tune you won't be affected by the weather unless you can't do a 3rd or 4th gear pull without your tires spinning.

Grabbed the AP/Tune pkg this morning.

Looking forward to working with Alex and the Stratified Team.

-Matt

jcarl126

Ready to race!
Grabbed the AP/Tune pkg this morning.

Looking forward to working with Alex and the Stratified Team.

-Matt

Hoon,

Youll like it. It makes me smile everytime i get on it, just feeling smooth power rolling through the RPM band. No waves of this or that, just incremental pull and pull! Alex is very easy to work with, his turn arounds have been about 2 to 3 days max. Very cool guys :cool:

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Hoon,

Youll like it. It makes me smile everytime i get on it, just feeling smooth power rolling through the RPM band. No waves of this or that, just incremental pull and pull! Alex is very easy to work with, his turn arounds have been about 2 to 3 days max. Very cool guys :cool:
Exactly the damn thing just keeps going. So much power. I thought before my tune the ots I was running was rough on my tires. Now my first 3 gears are basically useless. 3rd eventually grabs. I definitely need to roll into pulls now lol

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks for the info. I was thinking about March or April in order to do the logging on some warmer days. It gets hot as balls here in the summer so I'm a little concerned about how a tune dialed in during the winter will react to much hotter ambient temps. I'm definitely going Stratified, but I guess I'll just wait and buy the e-tune when I'm actually ready.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Thanks for the info. I was thinking about March or April in order to do the logging on some warmer days. It gets hot as balls here in the summer so I'm a little concerned about how a tune dialed in during the winter will react to much hotter ambient temps. I'm definitely going Stratified, but I guess I'll just wait and buy the e-tune when I'm actually ready.

Yea that makes sense. I'm not sure how much it would really effect it but I usually took my logs at the end of my hour drive to work so the car was hot and most likely not running its best lol only means when it's cool it will run better. Sometime in the future I'll be doing a top up tune with them and get an intercooler. I've noticed our cars heat soak pretty bad

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Just a little update, got my 5th revision last night. Flashed today. Giving it some miles to break in and I'll get some logs tomorrow going to work. Talking with Alex through email last night, we're still pulling more out of it on this revision so we'll see how it goes.