GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Those with o2 spacers and CEL free

Joel

Ready to race!
I would like to know what spacer you are running?
The orientation of the spacer, and
How far is the spacer threaded in?

Thank you for your input.

I just put the 42DD spacer on and got the light within 25 miles...
It is pointed up and slightly towards the firewall.
3/8 of an inch or a little more threaded in.

Joel

Ready to race!
93 with 3 gallons of whatever mix is in the flex fuel nozzle.

Joel

Ready to race!
It's worth a try...
Just filled up yesterday, lol...
I will rock non ethanol 93 next fill up.

EShadowbrook

Passed Driver's Ed

MadMen

Ready to race!
I used to make my own mini cats using a couple of spark plug non foulers with steel wool sandwiched between them. Just had to open the hole up a bit with a drill to fit the O2 sensor. Worked for years on my high flow Catted hemi.

kDizz781

Ready to race!
Great thread!

I could be wrong but it seems to me that so far the 2 people here that can't get rid of their CEL lights are running a MAP downpipe catted (NOT the GESI cat?)

I just got an APR downpipe with a 42DD spacer, I'll report back after I install it this weekend if I get a CEL.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I have a Becker catless DP and this spacer $17 CNT 90 Degree Angled 02 defouler and two straight defouler CEL Fix Oxygen Spacer Exhaust Extension https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016P42V4W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Jl9Vzb35890T4

No more CEL once I figured out the right config. I think I'm using the whole length but not the extension closest to the pipe itself .. using every single partition was giving me a lean code. Too far from the stream

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie

Martin398

Ready to race!
Running a 42DD spacer threaded all the way down and dead in line with exhaust air flow (90 facing back of car, in parallel with downpipe). Only about 500 miles with DP on but so far no CEL.

IMO placing the 90 spacer anyway other than in the same direction of air flow is going to cause problems. Only reasoning is I work in HVAC and deal with airflow and that's how any air stream most efficiently exists from a trunk to branch so figured I'd give it a go and see how it plays out.