GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Nice cars guise. Silver looks really good on mk7s. I dont think ive seen one silver GTI in person during my two month hunt back in 2015.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

deanmarr

Ready to race!
2017 GTI S APR Stage 1

new1.jpg

new 2.jpg

new3.JPG

DeathKing

Passed Driver's Ed
Car looks good. Wish I could've gone to that meet.
Still hangin tuff with the stock suspension? Don't know how long I can

Thanks! We can always use more silver next time. I'm hanging tough. I love the ground clearance compared to my B5 and the look doesn't bother me much.

Dubonfire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18 or 19 inch. Just bougth 19 inch bbs lm with black (carbon look) center cap ... Can't wait for summer

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

New board member and new owner of a 2017 GTI Sport, in reflex silver of course. Loving the car and the color thus far.

Looking to tint the windows in the next week or so and wanted recommendations for %. I live in NC where 35% is legal so I will probably go with that on the sides and rear. I will also ask the shop if they will do the front windshield 50-70%.

Any thoughts?

Enigma1

Ready to race!
New board member and new owner of a 2017 GTI Sport, in reflex silver of course. Loving the car and the color thus far.

Looking to tint the windows in the next week or so and wanted recommendations for %. I live in NC where 35% is legal so I will probably go with that on the sides and rear. I will also ask the shop if they will do the front windshield 50-70%.

Any thoughts?

Where in NC are you? I would do 35%. For the windshield I did airblue80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk