GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Badgeskins installed

Badgeskins finally came in the mail today.

TBH, I was very satisfied with the ease of install. I'm usually a perfectionist on these types of things, so I was a little worried about lining everything up right. Thankfully, Badgeskins sent me spare circle pieces in case I messed up. Definitely review their "how to" webpage for tips on the install - especially as the circle piece as it is tricky.

I apologize for the dirty car. I certainly cleaned the badges before installing them (P.S. Badgeskins also sent cleaning wipes, props to them!)

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
Just picked up my '17 Sport in reflex silver today!
This was a quick pick before heading home in the rain. I'll have to take some glamour shots another time.

GTIJohncox

New board member living the good life in the DC area. 2017 SE bought in February.Totally stock except for the tow hook plate frame. Pix to come once I wash the beast. Only complaint is a rattle in my sun roof.

Last edited:

Enigma1

Ready to race!
New board member living the good life in the DC area. 2017 SE bought in February.Totally stock except for the tow hook plate frame. Pix to come once I wash the beast. Only complaint is a rattle in my sun roof.

Welcome! D.C. area also here [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk