GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Pretty darn good for a cell phone in the dark...plus extra points for creativity.

Lol, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic :D

But thanks! Took it randomly while waiting on someone and fully expected it to be a useless shot. But with some editing, it turned out pretty well haha

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

But thanks! Took it randomly while waiting on someone and fully expected it to be a useless shot. But with some editing, it turned out pretty well haha

Actually not a useless shot at all, love the focus point on that photo. Good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

Adam's pics are normally so perfect, so reason for my comment. Not being negative, no issues with him he is a good guy. He also has a CSS muffler so good taste also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Lots of great looking cars in here.
I enjoyed looking at each and every car, plus some of the backgrounds with the car photos were off the chain.
WTG fellow VW Enthusiasts !!!

Chuck

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
cellshading filter
edit: yah just the filter and it's dirty...my best cell phone pic for the moment is just alright but I'll get some better ones soon that don't need filters

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zednix

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'17 Sportwagen S
Winter tires and rims are on. I like the look of the rims but discovered that they howl at 90 km+ on the highway. Not sure what to do about that howl

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Rained a bit today

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited: