GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New 18 SE purchase today. Comments and thoughts.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Absolutely! But there's not that much markup on the car so I would need to see some proof for that price. No way it was that much off just due to being an SCCA member. SCCA discount is $500 under invoice, and there is not $2,900 markup.

You would need to see proof? That’s adorable. Tell you what, come on up to WI and we’ll meet at the police station and if you are good I’ll let you see the paperwork. Since the latter is not possible don’t bother with the former.

Back on point, I didn’t say it was. Try reading more and trolling less.

Last edited:

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Pics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Actually looks great.

Saw some other pictures and it looked teal.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
IMO teal is the best written description and the trunk view in bright daylight shows that. In lower light here at dusk it looks very much darker. Love it or hate it the one thing for sure is that this is very likely the only one of its kind in the upper Midwest.

Also FWIW the sales manager said he’s going to order more in this color having seen it in person. This is the first 18 GTI delivered to him. Thursday.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Congrats very epic color!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Das auto1

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats on your car. Color looks nicer than I thought it would. I have red, but green would have been my next pick if I couldn’t find a red GTi Sport.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Congrats but I doubt your discount :)D)

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
I love this color a lot! Congrats on the pick up! I'm not a huge fan of the wheels but that's all personal preference :)

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I've wanted a darker green car most of my life. Fell in love with British Racing Green a long time ago and have never fulfilled that lust. Jealous, but can't justify at all trading in a 1 year old car for a second time in my life. First it was my 2016 Golf for my 2017 GTI Sport... I would never ever hear the end of it from my wife!

Congrats OP, now get that Fox Valley thing off there stat!

Last edited:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Yup dealer sticker has got to go! Really liking that color also, congrats!

Sent via Pide Piper compression app