GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone here tuned at Cobb Surgeline in Portland?

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Had my 2009 mazdaspeed 3 tuned by them. Tim Bailey was the tuner. Hes a freakin zen master. He ended up getting scooped up by COBB hq few years back. Lance is the head calibrator now. I heard hes solid and Tim schooled him well before he left. That being said..this is a shop where its mostly subies,evos,gtrs,ms3s get tuned. I cant comment on their vw experience. But all in all its a very credible shop in Ptown.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
If they haven't tuned very many MK7s yet maybe you can work out a deal where they develop on your car for a reduced/free tune.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Id say since you live in Portland, go drive up to Surgeline snd talk with Lance. Discuss your goals and concerns. Ask them how comfortable they are with the platform. Go from there.
Its always nice getting your car tuned on a actual dyno right in front of you. But from what I have seen and heard on here, 5150 etune would be a solid decision as well. Good luck.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
That's if he feels like being their Guinea pig.

Given how many runs/pulls it took my tuner to get a good understanding of the MQB platform when he started.

It could be quite a long time and like 50+ runs. Assuming they are starting from scratch. It can get very exhausting and scary seeing the KR slowly being adjusted down.