GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: My plaid seats for your leather seats (North California, 4 Door)

ryohei47

Ready to race!
TRADED

I'm looking to trade my plaid seats from my 2016 4 door with 6k miles (as of November 2016) for your leather seats. I'm willing to put cash on top, we can negotiate this and find a place to meet to do the swap.

The seats are in great condition, I am open to swapping the doorcards and armrest as well.

Last edited:

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
Wish I was local....I'd do it in heart beat.

ryohei47

Ready to race!
If you ever come down to so cal, I'd be interested in seeing if my r seats will swap with yours, I want the plaids pretty badly myself

Honestly kind of temnpted. How many miles does your car have? Im pretty sure the seats would swap properly

World Famous Z

Ready to race!
Mine has power up, down, back tilt and fwd/back , and has power lumbar and seat heaters.

I'm not sure what your seats offer.

I'm affraid of swapping to a plaid cloth seat setup and get some sort of error lights on the dash due to certain things no longer being available in the seats

what options do you seats have?

I know the seats will physically bolt in, but it's the electrical that I'm worried about, so we would have to see if our plugs / connectors would interchange etc.

Also, does anyone know if an error light would in fact occur? or so, if it can be coded out via VCDS?

ryohei47

Ready to race!
Mine has power up, down, back tilt and fwd/back , and has power lumbar and seat heaters.

I'm not sure what your seats offer.

I'm affraid of swapping to a plaid cloth seat setup and get some sort of error lights on the dash due to certain things no longer being available in the seats

what options do you seats have?

I know the seats will physically bolt in, but it's the electrical that I'm worried about, so we would have to see if our plugs / connectors would interchange etc.

Also, does anyone know if an error light would in fact occur? or so, if it can be coded out via VCDS?

Mine has seat heaters, power up/down, power tilt, and manual back/forth.

In regards to the electrical, I'm referencing this. You need to switch the entire control module in addition to the seats, but after that there are no codes or error lights.