GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: GTI seats for Golf TSI seats

BigJW

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm about to buy a 2017 GTI SE, but I need to trade seats with someone with a 2017 Golf tsi, who has heated seats, in black...

found a dealer that will do the swap too.

anyone in the sf bay area with a golf tsi into this?

Last edited:

ryohei47

Ready to race!
I'm about to buy a 2017 GTI autobahn, but I need to trade seats with someone with a 2017 Golf tsi, who has heated seats, in black...

found a dealer that will do the swap too.

anyone in the sf bay area with a golf tsi into this?

What did you like more about the Golf seats?

ryohei47

Ready to race!
I'm a big fat dude. I do not fit into the GTI bucket seats. The regular TSI seats are fine.

Do you have a Golf that you'd be into trading seats with?

Ahh I see. I've been trying to trade my GTI S seats for leathers. The person I wanted to trade with that backed out said the plaids are better for bigger guys but I don't know how much of a difference it is.

BigJW

Passed Driver's Ed
Ahh I see. I've been trying to trade my GTI S seats for leathers. The person I wanted to trade with that backed out said the plaids are better for bigger guys but I don't know how much of a difference it is.

the plaids do feel a little more comfy, but i'd have to try them out again to see if they are comfy enough... I still tend to think they are a little too tight

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I wish you had plaid seats and I had heated seats...

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
No golf tsi people want got seats?

Be sure to post on Vortex and your local VW FB groups. You'll get even more traffic from your target audience there.