GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel repair in denver

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Luckily I drive by a Costco everyday so I get gas there but still it's get crazy filled up Thursday it was 4.99 a gallon on Sunday it was 5.04

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Luckily I drive by a Costco everyday so I get gas there but still it's get crazy filled up Thursday it was 4.99 a gallon on Sunday it was 5.04
Oh yeah I forgot about Costco. We have a membership but I don’t ever think about them for fuel. I’ll have to remember that and find my card and leave it in the golf!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Oh yeah I forgot about Costco. We have a membership but I don’t ever think about them for fuel. I’ll have to remember that and find my card and leave it in the golf!
I pump at shell myself. Costco is a bit far. I’d have to drive by like 3 shell stations before getting to the closest Costco

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I pump at shell myself. Costco is a bit far. I’d have to drive by like 3 shell stations before getting to the closest Costco
If you have the Costco credit card you get 4% cash back on gas purchase also with filling the gti up at least twice a week and the ram once spending around 200+ a week will be nice at the end of the year.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If you have the Costco credit card you get 4% cash back on gas purchase also with filling the gti up at least twice a week and the ram once spending around 200+ a week will be nice at the end of the year.
Oh damn. Bro that’s gonna be a good grip of cash for sure

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
D5E06CCD-F2DC-4C40-8FE1-867AE8A84CB9.jpeg
6423FEA7-D9F6-4B83-9923-F0407E58F608.jpeg
A0D44854-B42D-4B18-AE75-A923E13AAF53.jpeg

Here is some new pics of the damage which the tire off not horrible but still bad. Took it to woodys today they looked at and seen the wheel was slightly bent also so they going to straighten it and weld it up for me and should get back Tuesday.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
AC244DAB-562C-4486-BC3C-9CB0A732850D.jpeg
8EB957CA-4E69-4206-97CD-A9694C9A0820.jpeg
8F871000-AF14-4762-B450-4D571D545617.jpeg

Just got the wheel back today quick turn around friendly people I feel they did a good job will see how it feels after tire mounted but so far I’m happy

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
So just on update if anyone cars put wheels back on car. Didn’t have any crazy weight additions nothing that was outside what was on the other wheels. Drove for about 60 miles city and highway was up to about 120 at on point and can’t tell which wheel was repaired. Very happy with woodys shop. Thanks @Superfreak for the recommendation.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
So just on update if anyone cars put wheels back on car. Didn’t have any crazy weight additions nothing that was outside what was on the other wheels. Drove for about 60 miles city and highway was up to about 120 at on point and can’t tell which wheel was repaired. Very happy with woodys shop. Thanks @Superfreak for the recommendation.
Glad it worked out well for you.