GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's your mileage per month

Hello_Mr_Mo

Passed Driver's Ed
Collection date: 21 April 2013
Mileage so far: 7,832miles
Monthly: around 875 miles.

Commute to work is 11 miles each way and enjoy the odd weekend to the coast. Thinking of becoming a member of the National Trust once the weather improves so mileage will go up to enjoy the fantastic scenery and history we have in the UK during the warmer weather.

Problems so far: Sticky fuel cap lid - Not sorted yet but seen a thread to resolve or will pop into dealers soon.

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance
Collected 5th December, covered 2800 miles so far.

Just over 1400 miles a month average although with Christmas and my sister being over from Oz I did quite a bit more running around than usual.

Tyrant2

Passed Driver's Ed
collected July 1st 2013
Current mileage is 9000KM (~1300km per month)

only 3 issues so far:
1. Fuel filler flap decided to stop working at 300Km
2. Passenger side rear wheel liner not installed correctly from factory and was rubbing on the wheel.
3. Most serious IMO - rear bumper on the passenger side by the wheel, the paint is flaking off (not rock damage as the paint is not chipped, just flaking and coming off from the corner) hate to have the car painted but dealer is taking care of it.

also the car is a rock chip magnet, already have 4 chips in the good and front bumper plus a good sized one on the windsheild.
once the dealer takes care of the bumper issue, i'll be wrapping the entire vehicle.

gtiw7

Ready to race!
13,500km since june 25th...that's about 7 months
average 1930km/month

keep in mind Bahrain Island's the largest land mass at 55 km (34 mile) long by 18 km (11 mile) wide....and we only use the upper half of that space LOL...... so yeah I drive a lot compared to other people in my country!

Josh2

Sent mine in for my 15000km service today
Got it 15th August 2013
~2500km per month
It has been festive season though and I have gone on a few road trips.

grahamgolf

Passed Driver's Ed
Done 400 miles since 13th December in 6 "trips", including the drive back from the dealer. Basically don't use the car in London unless I need to visit remote parts of the kingdom.

Expect to be near 10,000 miles by the end of year - do most of my mileage (and diesel fuel purchasing) in France.

PontyB

Passed Driver's Ed
Varies depending upon what customers I am seeing so Jan was around 250 miles for example whereas Dec was 1800.

Probably down to 25,000 a year these days having lived the dizzy heights of 80,000 miles a year for many years. Use the train for London these days as don't appreciate folk "touch parking" when the car is mine not the companies!

Bod

30,000 miles per year so 2,500 per month. Done 22,000 in mine. Dealer swapped wipers at 18,700 mile service, albeit under duress. They said no way, no warranty etc. I went down the effective MOT failure since delivery argument and referred them to the thread on here... It'd been a lot wetter since getting the new wipers!

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
About 800 miles or so a month here.....

David Lewis

Ready to race!
Took delivery on 1st September 2014 and so far done 2400 miles so under 500 a month. I'm retired and the wife has her own car so I am the only one who drives it. Only done one "long " trip but can't wait until the days get longer to do some more. So far no niggles.

Nyanga

Ready to race!
I enjoyed Bahrain when I was working there in the late '80's & '90's. Had close-ups of Saddam's Scud attacks. Nice locals and they love their cars. You could drive over the Causeway into Saudi if you wanted long, long roads.