GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What tyres ?

Betty Swollocks

Ready to race!
Sorry, i didn't read your last post properly. ;)

Pirelli P Zeros are a great tyre so I'll be happy with those.

The GTD is the wife's new car. I have a GT with 18" Dunlop sportmaxx GT tyres. I did think they were brill, but first impressions of the Pirellis are much better. Yes I know the suspension is different as is the rim size, but they feel luxurious!

Richard Mk7

Ready to race!
The GTD is the wife's new car. I have a GT with 18" Dunlop sportmaxx GT tyres. I did think they were brill, but first impressions of the Pirellis are much better. Yes I know the suspension is different as is the rim size, but they feel luxurious!

That's nice to know, cheers. The GTI I test drove had the standard 18" alloys, and that felt great. Was worried it would be harsh, but it wasn't.

I do like the look of those GTD's by the way. I was considering one before the GTI.

gemdog

I have just taken delivery of a 2014 Golf Mk7 & am very disappointed with the tyre's supplied with the vehicle. They are Hankook Ventus Prime 2 & when I read on this forum of the tyres's fitted to other Golf's I find myself very annoyed, I have visited a Tyre forum to read up on the Hankook & find virtually no one has a good word to say about them. Really surprised that Volkswagen have supplied these & would like to ask if anyone could give me a Volkswagen contact where I could make a complaint.

chubbers

Bridgestone Potenza S001's on my GTI.
From past experiences, bridgestones are normally quite hard wearing but we shall see:)

goobs

I have just taken delivery of a 2014 Golf Mk7 & am very disappointed with the tyre's supplied with the vehicle. They are Hankook Ventus Prime 2 & when I read on this forum of the tyres's fitted to other Golf's I find myself very annoyed, I have visited a Tyre forum to read up on the Hankook & find virtually no one has a good word to say about them. Really surprised that Volkswagen have supplied these & would like to ask if anyone could give me a Volkswagen contact where I could make a complaint.

I have just bought a new mk7 match last night and it came with Hankook Ventus Prime 2 tyres. The mk6 I handed in had Michelin Primacy and I managed neary 45k miles so I am more than disappointed to be getting cheaper tyres.

Did you get anywhere with your complaint ?

MattyGti1

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine will have P Zero's on! I wonder what they will replace them with though when it comes to that time of thier life. I have a maintentance plan which inc tyres and i wonder if they will replace with P Zero or slap some cheap and nasties on there??

Sambo14

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414675610.988813.jpg

North Yorkshire
England
United Kingdom

Sambo14

Mine will have P Zero's on! I wonder what they will replace them with though when it comes to that time of thier life. I have a maintentance plan which inc tyres and i wonder if they will replace with P Zero or slap some cheap and nasties on there??

They replace like for like :)

North Yorkshire
England
United Kingdom