GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your average mileage on a full tank?

mkVIIr_

Passed Driver's Ed
I seem to average 380km before the light comes on. 75/25 city/hwy in comfort mode. Thought we should be getting better distance.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I am getting around 580-620 on a full tank.....530-550 or so until the light comes on.

Chanman1

Hey fellows, 3rd week into my 2016 Autobahn ownership, bought it used with 4000km on it. Always stayed below 2500RPM between shifts except from 1st to 2nd that might hit 2800-300RPM sometimes, never done spiritual driving.

Did a full week on Sport mode and a full week on Normal mode for testing purpose. I do 100km daily commute 5 days a week, 60%/40% Hwy/City driving and do notice only getting 520 a tank absolute max (first tank only lasted about 450). Anything more I'd be calling CAA for fuel delivery service. Not sure if it's just me but it feels like pretty bad mileage imo as I've never seen the needle on a car dropping so quick.

My car only has Normal, Sport, and Individual modes available. I've asked a dealer about the missing Comfort mode and was given an answer saying it is not available after them checking 3 identical GTis on their lot and nothing they can do about it which sounded kinda BS to me. Can anyone verify if it's true?

mkVIIr_

Passed Driver's Ed
The only difference between Comfort and Normal are the settings for the DCC and Steering. If you do not have DCC in your vehicle there would be no reason for the comfort setting.

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,133
  • IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,142

LightsOut

Same for me, I also get around 400 until the light comes on. I avg around 24mpg with 75% city and 25% hw just like you. its just the nature of the beast i guess !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilter

Passed Driver's Ed
I think I've only let the tank get low enough to get the 'low fuel' warning once or twice in the past year. But I average around 9L per 100km, and I drive it like I stole it unless traffic keeps me in check. I've seen 5/6L per 100 when on hwy cruise up north.

Brinker

Ready to race!
So far I am getting 10.1L per 100km with spiriting driving, only have 2400kms so far. Hoping it will improve over time and when I take my heavy foot off the fast pedal��

GTI_guy2

Passed Driver's Ed
15 autobahn 6mt and I used to get around 500km on a take of 80/20 city/hwy. I recently got a JB1 and have been averaging about 450km. Could just be the way I'm driving though. Lol it feels like a new car again.