GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

crgirl3388

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed? If so, how does he compare to the 034s, NVH wise?
Installed last night. NVH to me feels comparable to 034, maybe a little less actually but I've only driven a few miles on it so far. Holding both at the same time, apr has a more solid feel to it if that makes sense. Time will tell[emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Installed last night. NVH to me feels comparable to 034, maybe a little less actually but I've only driven a few miles on it so far. Holding both at the same time, apr has a more solid feel to it if that makes sense. Time will tell[emoji57]

Good to know. Makes sense given steel vs aluminum.

Any pics of the toasted 034 inserts?

crgirl3388

Passed Driver's Ed
Good to know. Makes sense given steel vs aluminum.

Any pics of the toasted 034 inserts?
Srry no pic of this last one. I threw it in the trash after I made sure I had the right apr insert delivered. I read last night I prolly could've gotten a replacement for free from 034, they're only an hr drive and a spare would've been nice to have laying around[emoji35]

Renck

Ready to race!
VW engine skid plate/tray.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
APR lowering springs, thanks /u/teemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! When are you going to install them? Are you changing anything else?

Looking forward to read your initial impressions and measure before and after to compare how much drop did you get.

Cheers!

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Congrats! When are you going to install them? Are you changing anything else?

Looking forward to read your initial impressions and measure before and after to compare how much drop did you get.

Cheers!

Thanks! Probably going to install in a few weeks. Going to also throw on a 5mm front spacer and 10mm rear spacer. Suspension is otherwise stock. Will make sure to take measurements/photos and give my impressions.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
^ NICE! You will love those. Great coilovers for the money! Had the equivalent set for my old FR-S.

The ST's I had for my audi also rode great and were super easy to adjust. Not everyone likes the plastic adjuster nut, but they don't corrode like metal. Just spray the threads with some compressed air to clear the debri and you are good to go.

E-rok

Passed Driver's Ed
^ NICE! You will love those. Great coilovers for the money! Had the equivalent set for my old FR-S.
Yea I cant wait to put em on. I had vogtlands on my S4 and that rode pretty nice, and ive ran bilstien 5100s on a bunch of truck, but never had coils on such a new car so im pretty excited

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
It actually arrived on Thursday but have been having too much fun in the car now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s exactly how I mounted mine. Those kenu’s work well. Enjoy!

New Brisk plugs for me. See if that rough cold start idle smooths out.