Rollback50k1

Ready to race!
Washed mine

-Martin

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Installed these ebay shift paddles. Just like the stock paddles, these wiggle a tiny bit. I put strips of duct tape on the inside extrusion (let's call it the firing pin), they feel much better now.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Installed these ebay shift paddles. Just like the stock paddles, these wiggle a tiny bit. I put strips of duct tape on the inside extrusion (let's call it the firing pin), they feel much better now.

You didn’t install the neon coloured rubber piping that comes with them? [emoji6]

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You didn’t install the neon coloured rubber piping that comes with them? [emoji6]

You know, I would have had the tubing been bright red like the gauge needles. White like the cluster back lighting would also work. Instead the paddles came with bright green, pink, and sky blue.

Last edited:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
You know, I would have had the tubing been bright red like the gauge needles. White like the cluster back lighting would also work. Instead the paddles came with bright green, pink, and sky blue.

Exactly. You’d think they’d have gone with red/white/blue.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
What's that bucket (with pressure gun?)? Where to buy it?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

I do washes sometimes without hose water depending on how caked on salt is and temperature. I use Griot's waterless SprayOn CarWash spray. There are other brands that sell similar products and they are very good. No scratches or haze as long as you use a fresh towel.

That said, if I had no access to water and needed to use a portable sprayer, I would fill the bucket with distilled water only (or at minimum filtered water) to blast off any loose grit, then do the rest using waterless wash. If you're fast enough you can do the wash in direct sun light given you cool down the panel with the water before spraying product. Just something to think about I guess.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Installed the ECS Flush Kit.
The car looks much more balanced now.

Sent by raven from Castle Black

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Onr wash, iron-x and trix detox, onr wash again, onr quick detailing spray and finally optimum hyperseal.

Opticoat made such a huge difference compared to compounding, claying, polishing and waxing.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Installed the ECS Flush Kit.
The car looks much more balanced now.

Sent by raven from Castle Black
This is a must mod in my book, looks so much better with or without stock wheels[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition