GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
I had asked about the finish. Don’t think asked about vendor, if I did I don’t/didn’t remember. If so my bad man. So appreciate the advice on the finish, no regrets, they look amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Finally got her some new wheels and tires. Not a great pic, but RSe10s in Hyper Black with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+. Loving the look, haven’t pushed the car yet to comment on difference but hoping for better grip than the stock all season.

They’re way better.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Emnotek. Neuspeed website was same price, not a lot of deals going around. Took a long while to deliver but they were responsive with questions.

It’s a ton of money... my first ever after market wheels. I waited 2 years hoping the itch would go away... I do love the look though. I was nervous about the hyper black never having a chance to see them in person. But they’re beautiful. Mesmerizing, really.

They’re sick. If I were to pick up a set, I think I might go gunmetal.

am215

Ready to race!
this past weekend I replaced pads/rotors at all four corners (wagner rotors, textar metallic in the front and centric ceramic in the rear). picked it up from the dealer today after the t-stat housing was replaced under warranty. had them change out the water pump while they had it apart and also did a brake fluid flush. volks w/ summer tires will go on next. 3k more miles until the powertrain is up, thinking of going cobb AP stage 1

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Yeah, you're looking for a downpipe.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
has anyone done custom exhaust headers/manifold or is there a aftermarket ?

Gen3 EA888 has exhaust manifold integrated into the cylinder head. Basically has water cooled exhaust ports directly on the head..

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
why's it crooked? Were the holes drilled incorrectly? :eek:
I thought that at first and was about to get pissed. But they're just screwed into the black mount thing behind it crooked. Still not quite happy but easily fixed without more holes in the bumper. Just in the mount holder.

More small shinies arrived last night. Will post a couple more later, for now just the center console insert.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited: