GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

etrips

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golfffff Rrrrrr
Spent way too long trying to take the stock DP out. But eventually managed to install GTI Jake's catted downpipe and Remus' quad tip valved CBE. This was my first time working under the car aside from oil changes (which I now do from the top), and despite all the bruises, cuts, and bug bites I have say it was well worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 574

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Spent way too long trying to take the stock DP out. But eventually managed to install GTI Jake's catted downpipe and Remus' quad tip valved CBE. This was my first time working under the car aside from oil changes (which I now do from the top), and despite all the bruises, cuts, and bug bites I have say it was well worth it.

dude. I like your style.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Bad ass!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Danosaurus

Ready to race!
Well, walking to work each day means I don’t drive (naturally). So sometimes I go and sit in it for a bit after work.

That’s normal - right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebelGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, walking to work each day means I don’t drive (naturally). So sometimes I go and sit in it for a bit after work.

That’s normal - right?

Hahaha my normal commute by car is literally 5 minutes each way (to train station and back). I definitely get why you'd do that.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Yes of course.
I think the Porsche cap will fit the most VAG coolant expansion tanks.
They might be all the same part ?

I wonder if the Porsche Oil cap works too? There is a seller on Ebay selling both the coolant and oil cap as a package.

ohsnapzombies1

Ready to race!

Got this bad boy today. Saw some metal objects bouncing on the interstate and heard a “thunk.” Didn’t think anything of it. When i got home I checked the car and all seemed fine. Went to wash the bugs off and clean it up and there it was.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Fitted my 7.5 US tails. Not bad for the price. Just need to get it coded later.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Fitted my 7.5 US tails. Not bad for the price. Just need to get it coded later.

Sweet!

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Last edited:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion