What did you do to your mk7 today?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Installed an OEM full length underbody tray today

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Unfortunately i had to trade it in. Since the birth of our baby 2 weeks ago it has been a struggle with space. At first i thought i can do a roof rack and extend the cargo room but the lack of legroom behind my driver seat made it super uncomfortable for my wife.

It was replaced with a C7.5 A6 3.0T.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Unfortunately i had to trade it in. Since the birth of our baby 2 weeks ago it has been a struggle with space. At first i thought i can do a roof rack and extend the cargo room but the lack of legroom behind my driver seat made it super uncomfortable for my wife.

I aint even mad

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

Why was your wife in the backseat lol. That's where the baby goes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Did a small detail of the car. Prep for next weekend when I plan to clay bar and apply a few coats of wax. Will probably take the time to fully clean and re-wax the wheel because they are gross. Hit them with some wheel cleaner just to help get most of the dust off.... and it didn't do much. Hit a few areas with wax before realizing I didn't have enough clean microfibers to do the whole car, thus leading to the decision to do the full detail next weekend instead of this weekend as planned. Also picked up some fresh clay and applicator pads for the wax.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Took of the side badges. I think I like it better, can’t say yet.

Before/after:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Installed the DSG shift knob from BFI . It’s an incredibly nice piece.

Only problem with it is that the plastic zip tie that came with it sucks and the boot popped loose after I had yanked on it and tightened it. For some reason I thought it was supposed so come with a metal one but oh well, I’ll just grab another zip tie and be down with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Lmao, you have quite the reputation for leaving the best comments! I always look forward to your feedback, haha.
Yeah, doesn't he realize having the wife in the back seat is what got him into this predicament in the first place? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk