GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Not today, but Sunday went to Nelson Ledges. Didn't break anything! Definitely need seats and brakes. Other than that the car did excellent! The day started off at 33F so the first few sessions were much slower than usual, I actually spun due to the low track and tire temps for the first time, wouldn't recommend lol. But once it warmed up to about 45 everything changed. I would recommend the BFGoodrich Rival S 1.5 to anyone running 17s for the summer. I've never experienced so much grip in my life from a street tire!

How much is a track day there? I've been thinking about signing up for one. I've heard good things about their track

paNX2K&SE-R

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4Mo
Not today, but Sunday went to Nelson Ledges. Didn't break anything! Definitely need seats and brakes. Other than that the car did excellent! The day started off at 33F so the first few sessions were much slower than usual, I actually spun due to the low track and tire temps for the first time, wouldn't recommend lol. But once it warmed up to about 45 everything changed. I would recommend the BFGoodrich Rival S 1.5 to anyone running 17s for the summer. I've never experienced so much grip in my life from a street tire!

Awesome I love NL, there's nothing like going through the kink with your foot flat to the floor for some serious pucker factor lol! How is the pavement there now? I ran the Rival S on a Miata at one of our mountain driving events and I was *very* impressed with the grip. I know the 1.5s are an improvement so I bet they were like glue once warmed up.

bluesforchallah

Passed Driver's Ed
Spacers showed up on my doorstep today...

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Nice frame rate on that dash cam, crazy that the still shot was so clear.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Nice frame rate on that dash cam, crazy that the still shot was so clear.

Thanks! It's a mobius action cam, which I use as a dashcam @ 60FPS while driving. To me, the most crazy part is, I could see the trajectory of the projectile before it hit the car. It's spinning in the air, coming from much higher than I expected. You don't want that in your convertible or against your helmet :eek:

ClubSandwiches

Passed Driver's Ed
A new set of Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Finally installed the tailight harnesses and did the coding for my 7.5 euro LED's[emoji869]A huge thank you goes out to ZERO815 for making me the harness and providing very detailed coding instructions [emoji106]

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Finally installed the tailight harnesses and did the coding for my 7.5 euro LED's[emoji869]A huge thank you goes out to ZERO815 for making me the harness and providing very detailed coding instructions [emoji106]

You’re welcome [emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Stig2

Ready to race!
replaced the center grille on my PP 2017 GTI SE with that of a regular Golf. I hated the honeycomb and red strip. I think the car looks so much more stealth looking. My next project is to get the Euro Spec R headlights with the chrome strip and somehow see if I can get the red GTI badge ayttached to the new grille.

Last edited: