GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Aaah. Had a dog similar colour / size a few years back, she went everywhere in the car with us, lived to be 17. Took 6 months for her to accept from travelling in girlf's arms which used to almost 'drop off', to back seat, once she (the dog!) 'got it' she was perfectly happy. Current hounds, 3 labrador size + 1 typically mental spaniel, all ride in the back and LOVE the rear air vents. Golfs are reccomended transport for hounds.......

She is very good in the car, she is only 4 months old and super lovable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
She is very good in the car, she is only 4 months old and super lovable

Our original dog puked once or twice then was fine, we ended up taking full length of the country several times without probs, with regular 'do her business' stops. Current hounds: one was a serial puker but got over it the rest been fine from day 1. Just take her out in the car regularly don't make deal of it and she'll be fine, and you just know how dogs love going out with you anytime, anyplace....

am215

Ready to race!
It's basically a cap over the stock spoiler. Nothing special really. I was hoping it would extend a bit and have more of lift at the end as well.

how does it adhere to the stock spoiler? I'm looking at the neuspeed one and install instructions involve an adhesive compound that seems like it would damage the original paint.

Pyzon

Ready to race!
New plate on.

Attachments

• IMG_648.jpg
    IMG_648.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 892

dah90

Ready to race!
I performed my 20k service by myself today. Oddly relaxing. I made sure to get up early and do it before the summer heat decided to kick in though. Lol

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Installed custom leds in the dome lights. Have a DIY posted in cosmetic mods. The light is much brighter and more spread out than the stock leds.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Lowered the thing on H&R Sports, got some tints, and installed roof bars.

Still waiting on my Oettinger spoiler, GTI pedals, Wolfsburg steering cap, rear spacers, rear wiper delete kit, new front plate, Emmanuel Design reverse rake kit, and GTI exhaust tips.

Are those 17" peeler reps?

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Installed custom leds in the dome lights. Have a DIY posted in cosmetic mods. The light is much brighter and more spread out than the stock leds.

Whoa - what's up with that wild background pattern on your MIB2 screen? I've never seen anything like that. There are 2 options accessible via OBDeleven, and I've tried the alternate one, but it's 98% identical to the default display and neither has a background looking anything like that. Did your car come like that or did you tweak it somehow?

gdfraser

Ready to race!
Whoa - what's up with that wild background pattern on your MIB2 screen? I've never seen anything like that. There are 2 options accessible via OBDeleven, and I've tried the alternate one, but it's 98% identical to the default display and neither has a background looking anything like that. Did your car come like that or did you tweak it somehow?
Looks like an aftermarket headunit!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

That's the Avin head unit, I believe that's the name but it is aftermarket for sure he had it for a while now