GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Looks good but not the best fitting. What did you expect from a China made unit. I'll rock for it now.

This is the same as the Agressiv spoiler correct? No offense but can someone please take a decent photo of it with the whole car to put the size and look into overall context? Every person that has gotten this spoiler has taken only close up shots. That even goes for the USP page. Thanks! :D
Looks good from what I can see.

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
This is the same as the Agressiv spoiler correct? No offense but can someone please take a decent photo of it with the whole car to put the size and look into overall context? Every person that has gotten this spoiler has taken only close up shots. That even goes for the USP page. Thanks! :D

Ill try tomorrow, sorry lol...

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt

SoTexmkv

I've been debating on getting this spoiler as well through usp. looks good! i agree with you though need more pics!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ha! Dog owners understand the struggle :D

Though my pup always rides in back since I could never get him to go into the passenger footwell. Part border collie must know what's going on at all times so back seat is a safer bet so he can look out both sides safely :cool:

Normaly she would go in the back but sometimes she is hard to convince [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Drove in 4th gear on the parkway for while since my pup decided to take a nap

that's an awesome pic [emoji106]

three8one

Passed Driver's Ed
Lowered the thing on H&R Sports, got some tints, and installed roof bars.

Still waiting on my Oettinger spoiler, GTI pedals, Wolfsburg steering cap, rear spacers, rear wiper delete kit, new front plate, Emmanuel Design reverse rake kit, and GTI exhaust tips.

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!

here you go

Attachments

• rsz_img_0130.jpg
    rsz_img_0130.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 793

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
So it's really about the same size as the oem? I was hoping it would extend out a little more. I do like the contrast on your white car. Not sure if it would look as good on my CSG.

It's basically a cap over the stock spoiler. Nothing special really. I was hoping it would extend a bit and have more of lift at the end as well.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Normaly she would go in the back but sometimes she is hard to convince [emoji4]

Aaah. Had a dog similar colour / size a few years back, she went everywhere in the car with us, lived to be 17. Took 6 months for her to accept from travelling in girlf's arms which used to almost 'drop off', to back seat, once she (the dog!) 'got it' she was perfectly happy. Current hounds, 3 labrador size + 1 typically mental spaniel, all ride in the back and LOVE the rear air vents. Golfs are reccomended transport for hounds.......