GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

CLDuckworth1

Ready to race!

Spaced out the wheels today 15mm all round to finish all the suspension work and replaced most of the bolts I touched when doing the work. Rides a little firmer than factory with no squeaks or knocks.
Cleaning day tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldEvo

Turned off the stupid Soundaktor with OBDEleven. Now I can hear what the car really sounds like. Some turbo whistle, a little gear whine and some actual exhaust once I get past about 3000 rpm. A cat back system may be in my future.

Oh, and enabled the window open/close with the key fob. A joy in this miserable heat.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Installed some RSE05's on the R I'm in love with the way the car rides now just need an exhaust now

Love the look of those. 17s right?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Yes sir [emoji1362] 17x8 +45 paired with 235/45/17's Michelin A/S 3+ and lowered on Emmanuele Design springs
Love how different these made the R feel

It's funny Bc I was just looking at those exact wheels right down to size. I moved back to the northeast and potholes are killing me [emoji37]

Jiffylush

I went ahead and ordered the medium Inno fairing to hopefully help with wind noise from the OEM roof rack.

Damn Amazon gave me a coupon for 20% off that pushed me into pulling the trigger.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yes sir [emoji1362] 17x8 +45 paired with 235/45/17's Michelin A/S 3+ and lowered on Emmanuele Design springs
Love how different these made the R feel

Shows to prove that 17's can look good on our cars. Although I have to say that it works well with black wheels since it makes the actual size of the wheel and tire less noticeable, i.e. a polished/light colored wheel would draw more attention to the thickness of a 45 sidewall.

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
Yesterday I put a fresh coat of wax on the GTI. Today I installed splash guards.

Pyzon

Ready to race!
Took of front lic plate holder and filled 4 holes with 5/16 plastic plugs from HD cost $2, not $50-$60 BS from bumper plugs....and ordered US millworks

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
Took of front lic plate holder and filled 4 holes with 5/16 plastic plugs from HD cost $2, not $50-$60 BS from bumper plugs....and ordered US millworks

Any pics? I want to do this myself.

Last edited: