GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
So I stage 1 apr tuned my gti. It's scary fast, I'm talking spinning tires in 3rd at 60 mph.

These cars are fucking crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sounds like you're still on stock tires.

Get 'em replaced ASAP so you can really put the power down :D

MacG1

Passed Driver's Ed
Washed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk5Dom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2.0 TDI CRBC
Chucked some new wheel arch liners on the rears.

Original passenger side one was ripped and flapping around.

Part numbers are 5G0 810 971 D & 5G0 810 972 D, for a UK GT/Highline, may differ for others.

phope1

Ready to race!
Getting new tyres fitted on the A6 today spurred me into putting the summer wheels back on the GTD

Hubs painted and 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 ready to roll with the red Clubsport centre caps fitted

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Getting new tyres fitted on the A6 today spurred me into putting the summer wheels back on the GTD

Hubs painted and 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 ready to roll with the red Clubsport centre caps fitted

Very nice?

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Installed some new shoes last night! 18x8 Konig oversteers w/ Firestone Indy 500s.

I'm no psychic but I think tints and lowering are in my future... and a good car wash.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
There's both pilot sport 4 and pilot sport 4s. 4s are the successor to PSS.

Good call. Didn't catch that the poster had 4 and not 4s. Michelin's tire numbering is very convoluted.

phope1

Ready to race!
There's both pilot sport 4 and pilot sport 4s. 4s are the successor to PSS.

Correct - mine are the Pilot Sport 4 - the 4S would have been complete overkill for a diesel Golf GTD :D

Was quite surprised that the lease company fitted these when I asked for replacement tyres. Looking forward to trying them out (replaced Conti Sport Contact 2)

They seem to get very good write ups as well

http://www.tyrepress.com/2016/07/michelin-pilot-sport-4-wins-auto-express-tyre-test/

Michelin’s new Pilot Sport 4 tyre has won the Auto Express Ultimate Tyre Test “by a clear margin” in the dry. The tyre performed well in virtually all of the test categories, which include dry handling, dry braking, wet handling, wet braking, wet cornering, straight aquaplaning, curved aquaplaning, rolling resistance and cabin noise.

The Michelin Pilot Sport 4 was up against eight competitor tyres including Pirelli P Zero; Continental ContiSportContact 5; Dunlop SP Sport Maxx RT2; Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3; Hankook Ventus S1 evo2; Falken Azenis FK510; Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Vredestein Ultrac Vorti.