GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Took it to get milkshakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Gave her a proper detail! Loving the understated look of Reflex Silver![emoji106]Two bucket wash, clay, light polish and finished her off w a sealant! Came out pretty good considering it was all done by hand..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Perry01

Ready to race!
I installed a Golf R intercooler today. $200 for the IC and two hours to install it. It's hot here year around so I figured it's a good investment.

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
Cherry Red Euro tails at night. Pics don't do justice to how bright these are. The LED reverse bulbs included by BEC are awesome.

Attachments

• DSC_0692.jpg
    DSC_0692.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSC_0700.jpg
    DSC_0700.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,019

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Cherry Red Euro tails at night. Pics don't do justice to how bright these are. The LED reverse bulbs included by BEC are awesome.
I just got those from BEC as well... I can't wait to put them on the GTI. Though it'll likely have to wait until next weekend :(

BTW hi there from a fellow Marylander! I think a meet is in order since we seem to have quite a few folks here from MD :cool:

To keep the thread rolling and on topic...
Handed the keys over to a body shop to fix the damage from a raccoon... Poor little guy found out he could not out run a car going 60mph. I found out that their fur blends in very well to the blacktop and you can't see them until it's too late :(:eek:

I should be able to pick the car up Monday or Tuesday :cool:

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
I just got those from BEC as well... I can't wait to put them on the GTI. Though it'll likely have to wait until next weekend :(

BTW hi there from a fellow Marylander! I think a meet is in order since we seem to have quite a few folks here from MD :cool:

To keep the thread rolling and on topic...
Handed the keys over to a body shop to fix the damage from a raccoon... Poor little guy found out he could not out run a car going 60mph. I found out that their fur blends in very well to the blacktop and you can't see them until it's too late :(:eek:

I should be able to pick the car up Monday or Tuesday :cool:

A MD GTG would be awesome.