GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Zacr811

Ready to race!

Installed H&R sports and snapped this pic.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Checked for packing pucks, none, was kinda hoping for some wee souvenirs you only need to jack the car up, not remove the wheels, to lift the shocker gaitors. Took 200 miles and 2 1/2 weeks to get around to it as the roads in my area are like a billiard table but I mostly wanted to check the jack and wheel spanner. The jack is a scissor-type, less efficient than the '7-shaped' device in my opinion, and I only found 1 less-than-tight wheel nut out of 20: on my previous Golf at least 50% were finger tight at best....

Last edited:

PLightning95

Emblem Mod

Installed Klii Motorwerkes Tartan Badge inlay on front and rear. I didn't get the front exactly right. Harder than it looks. I did much better on the back. Smaller was actually easier to get lined up right. Great cheap mod that I think has a nice look.

Attachments

• IMG_6607.jpg
    IMG_6607.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • IMG_6601.jpg
    IMG_6601.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 1,234
  • IMG_6600.jpg
    IMG_6600.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 1,320

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Installed Klii Motorwerkes Tartan Badge inlay on front and rear. I didn't get the front exactly right. Harder than it looks. I did much better on the back. Smaller was actually easier to get lined up right. Great cheap mod that I think has a nice look.
Looks real good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

tlmacaluso

This morning I installed:
Spulen turbo muffler delete
Spulen turbo inlet pipe
VWR drop-in filter
GFB DV+

Previously installed:
APR stage 1(dealer installed)
Rokblokz mud flaps
Black emblems
Soundaktor delete

On order: BFI stage 1 dog bone mount insert(backordered), paddle extensions(aliexpress), and resonator delete (waiting for my buddy to get time)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Also decided to go with the full Spulen boost pipe kit(throttle pipe and turbo outlet pipes) today. The sound difference with just the filter, turbo muffler delete and the inlet pipe was huge. Throttle response is much better and spools much faster. Just sounds like it breaths so much easier. Will post pics as soon as it comes in.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

josh.dsg

Ready to race!
Ordered my Neuspeed Race springs.
Needed to low, but couldn't justify bags right now; big turbo is sounding so damn good.