GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Finally got around to installing my BC coilovers. I'm gonna raise the rear to eliminate the reverse rake.

corfyboy

Passed Driver's Ed
gave it a bath

James75

Go Kart Champion
Reached 1000 miles - gave it a clean - went to Waitrose and found another GTD.

Attachments

• Golf25a.jpg
    Golf25a.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 3,596
  • waitgolf.jpg
    waitgolf.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 3,555
  • Golf29a.jpg
    Golf29a.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3,924

midnightowl

Passed Driver's Ed
Your wrap looks awesome. May I ask how much you paid? I live in the snow where they lay down CINDER (not salt) to break up snow/ice.

Yes, volcanic cinder. Did you use the 3M Di-Noc? I think it would be a good idea to do the front bumper and hood...

Thank you whackamac, I live in Wisconsin where they use salt and the roads suck in winter ( one of the reasons I didn't wrap the whole car in Matte White )
They used 3M 1080 CF10 White carbon fiber. They did me a bit of a deal $650 with window tint but I think the wrap was $370 for hood and side mirrors. They did a great job with the tint, even got those little front corner triangles.
www.blackoutwindowservice.com

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
You smell correctly... amazing bit of kit

"E's are good" (you know the song)

Looking forward to seeing in the flesh pics of these, the LED headlights look interesting.

Alas, the GTE is not likely to reach NZ, eco cars are not really the NZ market, gas guzzling V8's are more the thing here despite the clean green image of NZ.

dickt

Ready to race!
I did a John Cleese and whipped mine with a bit of tree. This is because it smelt. It smelt of diesel. The car cleaners at the service place gave it back to me dirtier than it was when it went in.
I think they've mucked up the diesel line aswell.
Smelly cars deserve punishment.

(Hat, gloves, brolly............)

corfyboy

Passed Driver's Ed
I did a John Cleese and whipped mine with a bit of tree. This is because it smelt. It smelt of diesel. The car cleaners at the service place gave it back to me dirtier than it was when it went in.
I think they've mucked up the diesel line aswell.
Smelly cars deserve punishment.

(Hat, gloves, brolly............)
Right I will count to three... Now I'm going to give you a damm good beating ha classic

HAB1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hit 700 miles. Thats in 2 weeks (came on 114 as was drive to me)

Nearly at the 1000