GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks stock. Gotta be vinyl.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is that just a vilyn strip and a centerline on a stock steering wheel or is that a aftermarket unit?

Yeah I just some rim pinstripe from autozone until my EZT wheel gets built! Done it on a few of my other cars in place of having a custom wheel built and I like it.

Also just got done blasting around some mountain roads with the new extension and they are amazing. Way better than stock and found it much more enjoyable and easier to blast through the gears in manual mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Looks like Pinalloy renamed or branched out as Nulla?

Had these. Downside was size at bottom and how the grub screws dig into plastic stock paddles.

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like Pinalloy renamed or branched out as Nulla?

Had these. Downside was size at bottom and how the grub screws dig into plastic stock paddles.

Pinalloy is still around and I believe both of them come from the same factory. These were $30 on Amazon Prime though. And yeah the screws do did into the plastic and I almost didn’t put them in and just tested how the 3m mounting tape held up on its own, but too late now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Took it to a PDR guy and got the two dings fixed. Unless you're looking for them reaaalllly hard you wouldn't be able to see them. Very happy with that. The one does require some touch-up paint but the dents are gone! I wish I took before pictures because nobody wants to see a flat body panel with no damage to reference. But to my NE Ohio guys, if you need PDR, highly recommend Roman's PDR in Macedonia. Great guy and he let me sit in and chat while he did the work, and explained what he was doing each step of the way. And another plus, he has a 2J swapped turbo Lexus in his shop that you can ogle

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Quick wash and installed the visors

In the background you can see my neighbors GTI... they bought theirs a month after I got mine��
I just got mine as well but mine doesn't seem to fit well at all. If I like up the corners of the front visors, the mid section doesn't like up to the window trim. It's almost as if the curve is too shallow. If I like up the front corner and middle section then the back corner is off by quarter inch or so.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Vrsixin

Installed my intake that I have had sitting since the Black Friday sale as I as waiting for the weather to be better. I added a APR turbo inlet pipe as well.

Attachments

• 4C387D2D-5004-4627-B7BA-046A993FAC7C.jpeg
    4C387D2D-5004-4627-B7BA-046A993FAC7C.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 763

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I made like the linked clip of this video and installed a DV spacer I bought off a member here. Also there are some days I just feel like the individual in the clip while working.

https://youtu.be/Cs_YwzBlXog?t=1m31s

In the nearly year since I've owned my GTI, two E-Golfs, one MK7 Golf, one MK7 GTI S, and one MK7 GTI Autobahn have shown up on my street.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
In the nearly year since I've owned my GTI, two E-Golfs, one MK7 Golf, one MK7 GTI S, and one MK7 GTI Autobahn have shown up on my street.

The building I used to work in had maybe 50 cars in the lot total and after 6 months of me being there, two more mk7's have shown up. Almost a third, but the wife wanted something a little easier to get in and out of (older-ish couple, planning for the future years). That guy and one of the other GTI's were inspired by mine because I always caught the new owners checking my car out in the lot. It's a good looking car, I'm not surprised it's catching on quick

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
The building I used to work in had maybe 50 cars in the lot total and after 6 months of me being there, two more mk7's have shown up. Almost a third, but the wife wanted something a little easier to get in and out of (older-ish couple, planning for the future years). That guy and one of the other GTI's were inspired by mine because I always caught the new owners checking my car out in the lot. It's a good looking car, I'm not surprised it's catching on quick

I guess we are VW's marketing team in the end. I hear one VW commercial a day on the radio and they never talk about the GTI, just the Jetta and Atlus.

Baby Driver

Free Wheel Mod

Curbed my right rear Nogaro when dropping my kid off for school this morning. Ordered some Wurth wheel paint and clear coat.

Fortunately I was going about 2 MPH when it happened, so the damage is minimal. I knew this would happen eventually, so I didn't even get mad.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Curbed my right rear Nogaro when dropping my kid off for school this morning. Ordered some Wurth wheel paint and clear coat.

Fortunately I was going about 2 MPH when it happened, so the damage is minimal. I knew this would happen eventually, so I didn't even get mad.

The fuck are you doing!!!!! I took the Nogaro's off at 500 miles because I didn't want to damage them. Do you know how rare they are in NA????!!!!

Hahahah just giving you a hard time man. That totally sucks, but not the end of the world. I would recommend getting some high quality light weight rims wrapped in some good rubber instead of spending money to fix it.

Bakili

Ready to race!
Picked these up today. Full Golf R Variant interior.
Hopefully will get it fitted next week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
I’ll be voiding my power train warranty as soon as the mailman gets here. This is the most senseless decision I’ve ever made. And I can’t wait. [emoji50][emoji41]