Go Kart Champion
New wheels!!
Wow!!!! [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Took some better shots today

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I may have to copy these wheels wren!! What tires you running?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Optinumb

Maivz

Lets go Pens
Car(s)
09 GTI
Well it took me a bit to register in the forums again but we bought the wife a 2016 SE 4dr dsg gti on Monday. This is the car Monday afternoon after getting tint done. Image1468646932.182743.jpg

I don't plan on much more for this car.

I previously owned an mkv 2dr 6sp with downpipe & cai with apr tune and other minor stuff. I have loved VW for a long time and regret ever trading in my gti. Image1468647143.217893.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbk

Ready to race!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Well it took me a bit to register in the forums again but we bought the wife a 2016 SE 4dr dsg gti on Monday. This is the car Monday afternoon after getting tint done. View attachment 10342

I don't plan on much more for this car.

I previously owned an mkv 2dr 6sp with downpipe & cai with apr tune and other minor stuff. I have loved VW for a long time and regret ever trading in my gti. View attachment 10343

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very cool and welcome! The wife needs a tune!

Boogy's GTI

Ready to race!
Installed front and rear badge

Boogy's GTI

Ready to race!
It was harder than the front but not too bad. I didn't break the stock one so that's good.

I used a tiny flat head and a panel removal tool. I had the wife hold the hatch half way open for me. I used the flat head to gain some space for the panel tool and just pried it slowly around. The hardest part is the top portion of the badge since there is little to no room to work with.