GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What am I missing? (B16/PSS10 Content)

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
I read good things about Sachs as an option but $2200. They're also adjustable without having to remove anything. Just a bit expensive however.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

FCP Euro had the Sachs as a standalone option for around $1580 or so. They now sell them as a kit with 034 fixed camber plates and rear 034 strut mounts for about $2200.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-coilover-kit-sachs-performance-kit

They show backordered though.

Urotuning did reach out to me and said they could put something similar together. Not many people have the Sachs it seems though.

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Waiting on install hardware now, had to be shipped separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Waiting on install hardware now, had to be shipped separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really like to know the Fender to center of wheel in the highest position of this kit..... inever find this specification.....

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
i really like to know the Fender to center of wheel in the highest position of this kit..... inever find this specification.....

Their spec is that it lowers 15-35mm, so I would say about 1/2" lower than stock on most vehicles would be about right. There could be some variation between a GTI and R because of starting ride height. So maybe about 26" FTG at max height, and ~25" at the lowest?

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Ill start out on the highest settings and let them settle to begin with. I didn't buy these to slam the car, I plan on lowering it mildly and mainly focusing on a nice balance between performance/comfort.