GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Went in for servicing... walked out drooling over an s4

Took the Gti in for 10k service, so I wondered over to the Audi dealership. Found a used 2014 s4 with 93k miles for 23k$. After talking to the sales lady, they said they have to get rid of it by Saturday cause it's been on their lot for to long. This makes me think they'd be willing to drop the price to around $20k

With my wife wanting to buy a new car later this year (she drives an 04 civic), this really could have worked out wonderful. IF IT WAS LATER THIS YEAR.

Moral of the story is, my wife's tired of hearing about this car already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tknj99

Ready to race!
I test drove an S4 at CarMax before buying my 17 Mk7 recently. It was a late model automatic and when i stepped on it that turbo kick put a nice smile on my face.. very fast car with great handling. 0-60 shows 4.4 sec so just a bit quicker than the GTI ;)

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Took the Gti in for 10k service, so I wondered over to the Audi dealership. Found a used 2014 s4 with 93k miles for 23k$. After talking to the sales lady, they said they have to get rid of it by Saturday cause it's been on their lot for to long. This makes me think they'd be willing to drop the price to around $20k

With my wife wanting to buy a new car later this year (she drives an 04 civic), this really could have worked out wonderful. IF IT WAS LATER THIS YEAR.

Moral of the story is, my wife's tired of hearing about this car already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put down the pipe, son.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah. 93k is A LOT!!!

I wouldn't buy any german used vehicle with more than 30k. Especially an "S" designation as they might have been abused.
For that price, look at a low mileage A3! I am wishing I got one instead of my GTI :(

Mk5Dom

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2.0 TDI CRBC
Yeah. 93k is A LOT!!!

I wouldn't buy any german used vehicle with more than 30k.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
I love me some S4, but I'd be skeptical of the "we have to move it by Saturday" line. Dealers always tell you stuff like that. Nearly a hundred thousand miles is a lot for a performance car like that, in my opinion. Sure, my wife's CR-V was well over 100k when we sold it for more than KBB value, and it was in great shape, but come on, it was a Honda, a non-premium SUV, and driven responsibly. A colleague got his CR-V well over 200k before trading it in. But an S4? Low mileage, sure; there are a ton of them that come off lease, or people can't make the payments, or whatever. High mileage would make me leery, personally.