GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watches

hiimelvin

Ready to race!
Classic

DubLife

Ready to race!
Can't go wrong with the simple nixon private ss, or corporal. Both are just the right size, affordable, cool, and water resistant.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Franck Muller

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
My workout and fishing watch.

...Sent from my phone with typos...

techchallenger

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys, definitely more to look into!

Hmm... I really like what I've seen so far.

Hamilton Automatics are the best value going IMO. I have two.
If I only wanted to spend $200, however, I would start with a Seiko Automatic.
Watchery.com is absolutely legitimate. I have sent a Hamilton purchased through them back to Omega for warranty repair (Omega, Tissot and Hamilton are owned by Swatch).

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Hamilton Automatics are the best value going IMO. I have two.
If I only wanted to spend $200, however, I would start with a Seiko Automatic.
Watchery.com is absolutely legitimate. I have sent a Hamilton purchased through them back to Omega for warranty repair (Omega, Tissot and Hamilton are owned by Swatch).

I really like the Hamilton watches after looking at them but they're a bit out if my price range unfortunately.

Sent via Tapatalk

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the resurrection, figured some would be interested in knowing what I ultimately got.

My parents got me this Nixon watch (black face, silver band if the link doesn't go directly to it) for Christmas. Looking back, I can definitely say it was a worthy investment on their part. I wear daily for work and some nights out when I want to look a bit fancier. It works and looks great!

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the resurrection, figured some would be interested in knowing what I ultimately got.

My parents got me this Nixon watch (black face, silver band if the link doesn't go directly to it) for Christmas. Looking back, I can definitely say it was a worthy investment on their part. I wear daily for work and some nights out when I want to look a bit fancier. It works and looks great!

I've got several Nixon watches and I love them. Actually wearing one of them now.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I have had this watch for 10+ years and put it through hell wearing it while working on my car and jetskis, swimming, getting tossed off my ski at 50+ mph, at the beach in the sand, jacuzzis, scuba diving, an accident where I ended up on the street and everything else I can't think of. Aside from replacing the battery a few times it has been perfect.

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
23 GTI 40th
i wear my panerai luminor marina daily, great weight/looks good with everything. would love a rolex gmt though or a hublot big bang king power :drool:

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
Seiko SKX007, it was my first "nice" watch. For the price of a Guess with a quartz movement, you can buy a much nicer automatic diver ~$150

Cool thing is they can be customized too.

Seiko's super luminova is one of the brightest:

Panda knows his stuff, Seiko Monsters are great too. Personally I just prefer the look of the 007.

This guy knows whats up!