GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW newbie

nbm15mk7

Hello All,

I just picked up my first ever VW 2015 nbm GTI PP. I don't know much about modding GTIs but I will be modding it soon and I would like some suggestions on what I should do first or what I shouldn't do. I think the first thing I will be doing is a down pipe and tune. Any suggestions on what tune I should do?. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    445.1 KB · Views: 232

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Not raining on your parade, but doesn't the PP have a red GTI logo in the front?

Clean car, love the color. You will love the car. I suggest you try it out without a tune for a while. Get a feel for how much more power you want, then go with the tune appropriate for the power. They go from very low (neuspeed module) to very high output (APR Stage II and beyond)

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
hmm I guess I was lied to at the dealership. Like i said I'm new to the VW world and had no idea. Thank you for noticing that.

If in fact they did charge you for PP... you might want to go back to the stealership on that. That would be at least a $2k price hike, IIRC.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Not raining on your parade, but doesn't the PP have a red GTI logo in the front?

Clean car, love the color. You will love the car. I suggest you try it out without a tune for a while. Get a feel for how much more power you want, then go with the tune appropriate for the power. They go from very low (neuspeed module) to very high output (APR Stage II and beyond)

it would also have GTI on the front calipers, are the easy identifiers.

Congrats on the buy! GTIs are awesome, it'll wow you everytime you drive it

mensaman

Ready to race!
Great choice. I'm loving my NBM GTI and I'm sure you will too. Hope you get the PP mix up figured out.