GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Wheels Premium Powdercoat Wheel Gallery Thread

dc22

Ready to race!
Hey VMR - just some constructive criticism. I love your wheels, and the fact that you post so many pictures of GTI's rolling on them! But can you please, please start including the size of the wheels in your posts? Some look like 18s, some 19's, and it would helpful for someone like me who is considering your brand to help decide what size to get.

You did an excellent job of doing this on your facebook page. But...are these really 18's?? https://www.facebook.com/VMRWheels/...97.1073741857.142025435996/10152365796870997/

DoMk7

Ready to race!
Any pictures of Sunken Treasure, Solar Rain, Galaxy Black, or Gloss Anthracite on black cars? Do you guys do anything darker bronze than sunken treasure? My GTI is black and I'm trying to figure out which color to go with. Thanks!

VMRWheels1

Ready to race!
Noel, why doesn't your website list basic specs like weights for your products? That's really irritating.

Normal specs like weights vary per wheel offset and wheel width. If a customer wanted to know weights or any other detailed numbers, we have no problem providing that specific information. :cool:

Hey VMR - just some constructive criticism. I love your wheels, and the fact that you post so many pictures of GTI's rolling on them! But can you please, please start including the size of the wheels in your posts? Some look like 18s, some 19's, and it would helpful for someone like me who is considering your brand to help decide what size to get.

You did an excellent job of doing this on your facebook page. But...are these really 18's?? https://www.facebook.com/VMRWheels/...97.1073741857.142025435996/10152365796870997/

Thanks for the advice! Normally the tire difference from a 40 series to a 35 is pretty noticeable, but it could also be that we see these photos all the time and see the fitment all the time.

We'll definitely start putting in the wheel diameter for you guys when approporate :D

Any pictures of Sunken Treasure, Solar Rain, Galaxy Black, or Gloss Anthracite on black cars? Do you guys do anything darker bronze than sunken treasure? My GTI is black and I'm trying to figure out which color to go with. Thanks!

I think the darkest out of of your line up would be one of darker powder coat finishes, the Galaxy Black. In the dark it looks like a gloss black but once in medium lighting you can see all of the flake and metallic in the coating.

We have a couple more photos of our finishes here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/vmrwheels/sets/72157627001100117/

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Normal specs like weights vary per wheel offset and wheel width. If a customer wanted to know weights or any other detailed numbers, we have no problem providing that specific information. :cool:
Seriously, put that information on the website. I was recently shopping for wheels and couldn't believe that I had to get that information from third parties. It's not a good use of your or my time to have to exchange e-mail messages for this stuff.

A table with all the specs would be great, but if you don't like the clutter that it adds, put it on a separate page, and maybe list the weight range in the general product description so that site visitors get a ballpark idea.

VMRWheels1

Ready to race!
Seriously, put that information on the website. I was recently shopping for wheels and couldn't believe that I had to get that information from third parties. It's not a good use of your or my time to have to exchange e-mail messages for this stuff.

A table with all the specs would be great, but if you don't like the clutter that it adds, put it on a separate page, and maybe list the weight range in the general product description so that site visitors get a ballpark idea.

Since our wheels are custom machined, the specific weights of the wheels definitely vary by diameter, offset, pcd, and bore. In any case, if a customer would need any of this type of this information, our phone lines are open from 9am-6pm (PST) and we could be reached via PM or Email with a response back within the next day or less.

In either of those forms of contact, it would give our customers the opportunity to ask any type of question they would need answered. Whether it would be from weights, the use of OE center caps, the use of OE wheel bolts, and even prices of the wheels or even a wheel and tires too.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion

If you want you can just go through the Mk7 VMR section on our site
http://www.moddedeuros.com/volkswag...f8=✓&search[selective_brand_any][]=VMR+Wheels

We have all recommended fitments there. On each product page we have what bolt specs, suggested tire specs etc. Weights will be up soon.

But def props to VMR's customer service. great bunch of people to work with. always like dealing with them on all our inventory :)

VMRWheels1

Ready to race!

VMRWheels1

Ready to race!
V710s Coming in SOON!

Textured Matte Black

RedRayne_GTI

We're in love with this finish! what do you guys think? PM me for quotes on whatever you need.

Can you quote me these in Laser Purple and Emerald Green (if there is a difference) in CDN funds? 19x8.5 et45

Thanks!