GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upload Pictures of ur Golf MK7 with after market alloys!!!

jjm51

Ready to race!
What is it with black wheels? Use to be only people who wanted black wheels were the police and someone running a spare tire. It makes you wheel wells look like holes with no tires. The floating cars.

he-he. :D

Sandman; you an old dude? i am.

it'll pass. maybe. some people here still wear 'platform' shoes from the 70's. men that is. :eek:

all sorts of wheel/rim colors here in LA. you can pretty much pick the 'demographic' and a good chance of the geographic neighborhood of the driver, by the wheel color, wheel size, even drop, etc of their car. and, not just gti's.

to each their own though.

good health to all us in our driving, regardless of some really ugly wheel choices in my opinion.

RedGTIMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Wheels are from Ozracing. Photos are not the best in terms of quality so I do apologise.

Perfect

RAY_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,

Anyone sporting a set of these Sparco Assett Gara on their MK7's? Google shows them on MK6 but no MK7. Curious if the fitment will be ok and not be sticking out. Offset is 48mm, backspacing 6.30". Thanks.

TarmacDaddy

Ready to race!
RS5 reps? They are really growing on me. Well done! Why the Audi center cap, though?

OEM Audi S4 "Peelers" made by Speedline and repainted reflex silver.

I bought VW caps as well for a Toureg, but they didn't fit :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korab

Ready to race!
OEM Audi S4 "Peelers" made by Speedline and repainted reflex silver.

I bought VW caps as well for a Toureg, but they didn't fit :-(

looking good! When I was looking for wheels, I came across those wheels and wasn't feeling them, but yours is the second I have seen with those wheels mounted and they are really growing on me!

What percent tint and what springs are your running? love your stance - you must be running ECS flush kit spacers, too!

In about 3 weeks I should be able to finally add my car to this thread!

TarmacDaddy

Ready to race!
looking good! When I was looking for wheels, I came across those wheels and wasn't feeling them, but yours is the second I have seen with those wheels mounted and they are really growing on me!

What percent tint and what springs are your running? love your stance - you must be running ECS flush kit spacers, too!

In about 3 weeks I should be able to finally add my car to this thread!

Thanks man.

Tint
5 eyebrow
30-35 front windows
5 all rear windows

No spacers at all. Not a fan of them.

https://flickr.com/photos/84463692@N07/sets/72157645454797341